Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NA economy changes

Xappy

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Daeny

Legion quest

Murskaaja

Concerning the 24/10/2018 maintenance

Jack

Drop rate nerfed

Murskaaja

Recent Activities

• Konoyaro -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Maintenance 24.10.2018.

Like (Post)
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    This Wednesday, October 24th, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CEST. [Events] - [Event ] Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. (Narakalli…
  • Xappy -

Replied to the thread NA economy changes.

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “Quote from Xappy: “Already got prestige pass, 70ping with wtfast, with current events already made an extra 600kk kinah head start in but a lowly 5 days also got a perma mount(yes not 5 days like GF). The only downside…
  • Daeny -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Quote from Murskaaja: “From +9 I went straightforward down to +2. Damn my stubborness hoping for succeeds. ” you mean like this ? unknown.png
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread Legion quest.

I noticed the Oriel NPC doesnt sell mounts anymore either.
  • asdf4 -

Replied to the thread Legion quest.

Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “7 days ? ” That's like renting a car for a price of a new one w00t.png. The only thing which should be temporary are the potions/plastic surgery tickets with infinite use.
  • Jack -

Replied to the thread Concerning the 24/10/2018 maintenance.

Quote from Murskaaja: “Wish something had been done earlier though, so many people left annoyed and thinking the game will die. ” "thinking the game will die." It is already dead and each week 1% of population from each server goes down.
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread Drop rate nerfed.

I noticed when farming first weeks the leaders, that nearly every leader dropped Manastone, now the manastones seem to drop like every 5th leader, sometimes even 10th.
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread This is fine.

I was 4 star for a day. Next day it said I need 80 HP more. I really dont understand the HP system currently. Before you had the rank active for longer time(?), now it clearly goes day by day, because the ranks change everyday to different.
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

I bet we will receive a witch hat and pumpkin head that can't be modified apperance on a helm. (Like that one year) :P Then some food / title that are so bad that nobody wants to use them.
  • Sinful -

Liked [NICK]papichulo’s post in the thread Moon Festival Results.

Like (Post)
    the logic in this event is exactly the same for everything else in aion right now......