Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

Senpai

Pinned 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

Neburaso96

To be new on deyla

Evita

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Alibi

Goldiy

Recent Activities

• Senpai -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019.

Use the general event discussion for anything not related to this specific event.
  • Noodle -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    Sorry i made 7 topics, but i'll try not to make them very long. Transformations: Nobody asked to hand them free endgame transfomrations, but an ancient one is the minimum a player should have imo. Compare the speed / attack speed / cast speed a…
  • Noodle -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I've already brought up some feedback in the past weeks and months but here's a summary - Enchantment stones and gear enchanting: can be done only with great amounts of stones. We need more enchantment stones, both legendary and ultimate. All in all, it…
  • Neburaso96 -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

1.New Players: I tried to bring friends with me in 6.X, but they give up in the 1º month, not because the game wasn't fun but because the game it's hard for new players, 2 chars limit it's bad, just bad, make it 5-6 because new players don't know if…
  • Leo -

Keep the constructive tone pls. So far so good, save for 2 people....
  • Pupinia -

Liked derezzerdawn’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1 - Ench Rates : Request mini-patch from NCSoft regarding enchantment rates (6.5 rates). Keeping the current ench rates on EUROPE is disgusting. There's a reason why they raised the rates on Korea at 6.5. Even the oh-so-famous grinders had problems with…
  • Pupinia -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    Hi everyone. We would like to gather feedback on the last update in a more efficient way (currently there are many threads and messages spread all over the forum). Please use this thread but respect the following rules: Rules of the thread: -Only
  • Femkee -

As most things are already said above I will just give few suggestions: 1. No ultimate pvp stone: Give it as rewards from the 7 weekly luna reward. Having 1 ultimate pvp/pve stone secured each 2 months will not really break the game, especially when you…