Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Narakkalli - protecting Bastikan question

Wolx

Is this a joke to you? [Luna Kinah Bundle]

ReturningPlayer

what about people scripting to steal others on broker ?

ReturningPlayer

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Wixi

Best class in dps so far in 6.2

Purri

Recent Activities

• Wolx -

Replied to the thread Narakkalli - protecting Bastikan question.

You should try to enchant your garden/mirash gear to +5 at least. If you have a tank or someone that should take the aggro of the adds from you since when you heal your friends you gonna take the aggro and you gonna get interrupted while trying to take…
  • ReturningPlayer -

Replied to the thread Is this a joke to you? [Luna Kinah Bundle].

well this box should contain a minimum of 500k to maximum of 5 mil or 10 at least otherwise it's a nyerking rip-off
  • ReturningPlayer -

Replied to the thread what about people scripting to steal others on broker ?.

well tbh I blame NCsoft-GF since they made everything not account bound but for some stupid reasons sellable in broker we need our alts mats for mains
  • Herz -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread Narakkalli - protecting Bastikan question.

Like (Post)
    Make a macro. /select name_of_the_orb /attack
  • Herz -

Quote from Kelekelio: “Make a macro. /select name_of_the_orb /attack ” XD this has to be that prophetic moment when I question the effects that the farming of 3k ancient malleability stones had over my brains
  • DevilNest-KT -

No need to explain it to Kelekelio he knows it perfectly, the keyword in his sentence is ''willingly'' and is technically true even if you are forced because the way how the dev team has designed the trade in 6.2 so sadly don't expect any kind of fix for…
  • Kelekelio -

Make a macro. /select name_of_the_orb /attack
  • Herz -

Posted the thread Narakkalli - protecting Bastikan question.

Thread
    So I'm fairly new to this update, have less than 2 weeks playing it so my gear is ...sheep. I'm a cleric. We're trying to do Narakkalli for the first time me and 3 other friends (which makes it 4 people...and an alt) which is probably a b it too…
  • Kotoro -

auto click, refresh broker price to the lowest on enchant legendary pvp stone, all items under 150.000 kinah on that category are auto bought from your scripts. Not sure its ok to say it here but that how they done it, more than 200 legendary was stolen…