Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Skins in 6.2+

Psycho

Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus)

Parra

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Tsunahmi

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Parra

Daeva Skills low rate problem

Parra

Recent Activities

• Psycho -

Replied to the thread Skins in 6.2+.

any 1 knows where to find it ;o? icon_item_rb_torso_c01.png Forest Popoku Top this skins is super mega cool
  • Parra -

Replied to the thread Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus).

Quote from Galeas: “What I like personally is that it allows new players to get a 1st "decent" gear fast that they can start with to go to better dungeons. ” And they got some money from the double gear to travel and pay taxes to broker etc,sorry…
  • Tsunahmi -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from BigHairyRenamed: “@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh…
  • introman -

Liked derezzerdawn’s post in the thread Request ench rates of 6.5 from NCSoft.

Like (Post)
    There is a reason why in korea they increased success rates and what GF does, is put the 6.2 ench rates in EU that even koreans which spend 24/7 grinding had a problem with. As an european publisher GF has a duty to westernize the game, which they…
  • Parra -

Liked Doombolt’s post in the thread Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus).

Like (Post)
    Actually we would like to receive much more from Gameforge. Way more.
  • introman -

Quote from Galeas: “Well it's been running ever since the release and is still there. You see not all bugs that benefits the players are removed in a few hours, they are removed when we have a fix. And yes I will insist that on your side you would like…
  • Adartaer -

Liked Doombolt’s post in the thread Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus).

Like (Post)
    Actually we would like to receive much more from Gameforge. Way more.
  • Parra -

Quote from Saketini: “Quote from Parra: “Quote from Saketini: “what bug? ” You can do it daily :) O and shugo drops allways a Legendary Deavanion skill, O and we get some Free kinah,i know this would be a better world so dont take it to serious bevore ya…
  • Saketini -

Quote from Parra: “Quote from Saketini: “what bug? ” You can do it daily :) O and shugo drops allways a Legendary Deavanion skill, O and we get some Free kinah, i know this would be a better world so dont take it to serious bevore ya allll go hunt…
  • Saketini -

Liked Murskaaja’s post in the thread Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus).

Like (Post)
    Why not close all instances and put everything on Aion Shop so we have to buy potions / gear etc. everything in Aionshop with chance of RNG. Because thats what Gameforge clearly wants? "I need potions, I will spin the wheel hoping for it to stop on…