Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

[NICK]grew

To be new on deyla

Grimmzard

Pinned 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

alvi

Request a mini patch for changing Aethertech Armour from Chain to Plate before patch 7.0

Desperation

Ranger pvp stigma build

Lemonzz

Recent Activities

• Lemonzz -

Liked alvi’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Enchanting: Legendary PVP enchantment stone availability has to be ramped up, alot. The game is not working the way it should with people with trade gear +15 legendary or ultimate and new players cant get 1 single legendary part at +15 with 3 months…
  • [NICK]grew -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

• Grimmzard -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup come Deyla and bring your friends ! Deyla lolyos lack of ppl on sieges its like 10-1 to lolyos side ......... GG gameforge ” How elyos is crowded? I mean why all people play elyos side? Because of…
  • alvi -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

1. Enchanting: Legendary PVP enchantment stone availability has to be ramped up, alot. The game is not working the way it should with people with trade gear +15 legendary or ultimate and new players cant get 1 single legendary part at +15 with 3 months…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Judder: “Deyla is fine for you the server is crowded which is good there is always groups in LFG for pvp instances or Pve u wont have such issue economy is…
  • Quote from iSTAN: “Cringe? i feel like this is a hate reply idk why. I'm so sick of this type of people crying cuz some1 is choosing an easier way. Please stop. IF this wasn't the case then i'm sorry :) ” no, you understood correctly. easy=not interesting
  • Lemonzz -

Replied to the thread Ranger pvp stigma build.

Quote from Evita: “did i miss something? so far its only bout transfers from ereshkigal ” Just go to your account managing to see which servers can transfer. For example nergal is not allowed but some olders yes can do it.
  • Lemonzz -

Liked Leo’s post in the thread Veteran Enchant Bundle.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Neidhart: “ Am i wrong? ” Yes, The Veteran rewards, ALL veteran rewards have been fully intentionally designed so you can´t trade them to your main, if you are able to do so in some items, that´s an "extra" but that´s not the way it was…
  • Daywalker -

Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Judder: “Deyla is fine for you the server is crowded which is good there is always groups in LFG for pvp instances or Pve u wont have such issue economy is kinda okaysh its the same…