Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

To be new on deyla

Mika

Crazed anomos

magebaby

Pinned 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

Saryko-Nerga

[Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

Behold

Aion 6.2 A New Dawn First impression and afterthough

Senpai

Recent Activities

• Mika -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

there are 30 people on Ereshkigal they're not gonna make any difference on either faction on Deyla As7REXG.png
  • MrSylbio -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I could also add that implementation of further ways of acquiring enchantment stones is not necessary if appropriate steps are done to ensure fair gear progression. Because the RNG is much more forgiving, and it is much easier to enchant an item up to…
  • magebaby -

Replied to the thread Crazed anomos.

lololo total BS, antriksha elyos hasnt gotten a single crazed anomos since start of 6.2. asmos are killing em in their camp all the time
  • Neverfelt -

Liked Lyneza90’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    We have made countless suggestions since 6.2 hit the servers on how to improve your game. Why are you asking us now? Did you ignore all our feedback before, or do you want to give us false hope once again? Nevertheless i will try to point out your…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Transformation It's for many players really hard to receive an ancient transformation. Ancient transformation is the basic of playing your class. Everyone should at least have the chance to receive one ancient transformation for his/her class. It can…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked Hakurin’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Cash shop policy The constant RNG lootboxes (no matter the content), the "oopsie" with the kaisinel pots (that should have been corrected like with cellatus instead of "oh well they're out there now so we can't do anything ¯\_(ツ)_/¯" kind of…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked zerghunter68’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    Sorry if the first point might sound harsh, but it’s pretty serious. 1. Make cash shop more safe. I know you need to get players attention to check shop and it’s fine giving free stuff, when people “pay” by visiting shop. But I fear every time I…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked alvi’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Enchanting: Legendary PVP enchantment stone availability has to be ramped up, alot. The game is not working the way it should with people with trade gear +15 legendary or ultimate and new players cant get 1 single legendary part at +15 with 3 months…
  • Behold -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019.

I mean... the food that drops could've been better than the one on the shop, that would have incentivized farming those mobs at least.