Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect

Layyumi

State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Lyneza90

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

[NICK]tuhka

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Raiya

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Pericol

Recent Activities

• Guds -

Liked Ironskin’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    I have spent about 50 euro on trasformation and I got nothing that I can use. I got 2 ancient, and are for clerics ( I am playing templar). The system really suck. We cant actually play without speding 1k euro on shop. Good luck with your game, I wont…
  • Layyumi -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Quote from Sinful: “Don't worry boys and girls, if they don't do something there will be no players left besides the whales. ” if that happens then whales quit too. if only whales are left there is no one to have an advantage over with cashing. the…
  • Hizamaruu -

Quote from wingweaver: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “Quote from wingweaver: “just open aion master server with old aion version features and pure cosmetic cash shop. then everything will be fine and beneficial for everyone :^) ” Pure cosmetic and…
  • wingweaver -

Quote from Hizamaruu: “Quote from wingweaver: “just open aion master server with old aion version features and pure cosmetic cash shop. then everything will be fine and beneficial for everyone :^) ” Pure cosmetic and gameforge cant exist. I'll…
  • Grimmzard -

Quote from wingweaver: “just open aion master server with old aion version features and pure cosmetic cash shop. then everything will be fine and beneficial for everyone :^) ” Pure cosmetic and gameforge cant exist. I'll prefer this along with GP.…
  • wingweaver -

just open aion master server with old aion version features and pure cosmetic cash shop. then everything will be fine and beneficial for everyone :^)
  • Sinful -

Don't worry boys and girls, if they don't do something there will be no players left besides the whales. *clap clap* :dislike: