Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin

Alibi

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Ydri

Switch items for tranform

Erifnal

Merge Nergal or give free character transfers

Senpai

New Year’s Events

Galeas

Recent Activities

• Alibi -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Quote from Goldiy: “Quote from Alibi: “-Gender switch ticket is okay, but i think people would appreciate a plastic surgery ticket way more. Either way this one is whatever ” I dont know since when you play Aion but it's a 60min Gender switch…
  • Goldiy -

Quote from Alibi: “-Gender switch ticket is okay, but i think people would appreciate a plastic surgery ticket way more. Either way this one is whatever ” I dont know since when you play Aion but it's a 60min Gender switch ticket so you can change…
  • Yumichan -

OMG stop with the whinging all the time people! It’s a cool event, you get decent rewards with little effort (even afk) and STILL people aren’t happy. Just enjoy the improvements and collect your free coins. If you get drops of them great but ffs…
  • Yumichan -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    This is what you will get from the box. You get all the items within the red frame and at random one from the rest of the list: announcement_aion_fr_5513a2309f6dd4196b67070c9497f4bb.jpg - Free coins: You will get it every 30 mins when you are online.
  • Lyneza90 -

Liked Argentino’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    I like the event, leave an overweight on the keyboard with your character in jumping frog mode and continue with your daily life xD
  • Irv -

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Sjaakjuh: “However I'd like to get less rewards and actually have the coins drop in game. 4x Mirash - 0 Coins ” Did 4 x Mirash with +100% drop amulet. 0 coins as well. ” I think we have drop rate 0.01% so u need to…
  • Judder -

Liked Enjoykin’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Quote from kyokushin: “No pvp stones ....nothing else to say ” Since when PvE activity have to give PvP stones? There is no logic in your crying reply. I dont undestand why people always QQing.
  • Alucinor -

Liked Daeny’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Senpai: “We have events right now. They're not promo's. As long as I can remember there were keys sold on shop during events like shugo tomb but they were events and (almost) nobody called them promos. ” Events are the ones that you can…
  • Alucinor -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Like (Post)
    1 x Legendary Lydium :alol: 5 x Slot Stones :alol: @Galeas will you be so kind to communicate with the person who choosing the free-to-play rewards and explained to him that some items in game can be acquired in hundreds very easily? I understand that you guys…