Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Honour points issue

Keymaker

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Psycho

Pinned 6.5 First Info

Torial

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Parra

Loosing faction buffs

Keymaker

Recent Activities

• Keymaker -

Replied to the thread Honour points issue.

Quote from Nuke: “Absolutely needs some effort, that is fine. However your effort (stay afk 9 times in lakrum as a deyla elyos) vs mine (play all sieges and get murdered by countless elyos) is not exactly the same. ” That's why i'm glad there is no…
  • adash -

Liked Razor’s post in the thread Is this a joke to you? [Luna Kinah Bundle].

Like (Post)
    :nothingtoseehere:
  • adash -

Liked Rinnie’s post in the thread Is this a joke to you? [Luna Kinah Bundle].

Like (Post)
    this kinah box is a meme in itself
  • [NICK]rvik -

Replied to the thread Honour points issue.

With getting each Divine 50HP and from Lakrum 60HP, you have to be on every siege for 4 weeks (you will get 920). So forget about any parties, going out, 100% nolife
  • Lara -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Honour points issue.

Like (Post)
    Who came up with the number 900 ... Must be some Elyos on Deyla or Mihrimaah in the Aion team implementing such braindead “solution”. Probably the same guy that was in charge of solving the Kinah problem, judging by the level of uselessness. How…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Meh… this shop is a joke , like motions card overpriced lmao. wtf is this...
  • Torial -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

Quote from Neia: “Some infos abt cancer sm in patch 6.5? :cookieshugo: ” As an addition to what the guy above me linked, there are more changes that were supposed to be in the last mini patch of 6.2 that we didn't get (which we will get along with 6.5 most likely,…
  • Grzyb -

Liked twardy’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    There is simply no one in gameforge that plays the game or they simply dont care until profits from shop drop.
  • Grzyb -

Liked roflatgf’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Noctis: “pls pls pls get someone that actually plays the game to teach u aion 6.2 basics 4-6kk per week is literally nothing T______T ” As they give us NOTHING, then we should not spend even a cent on their cash shop. Personally i…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    pls pls pls get someone that actually plays the game to teach u aion 6.2 basics 4-6kk per week is literally nothing T______T