Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

Kuroiz

State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback

Parra

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Miiuuchan

Skins in 6.2+

Kuroiz

Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus)

Parra

Recent Activities

• Kuroiz -

Replied to the thread Ideas for a better faction balance.

Mate they cant even fix a simple drop bugg from luna and have to wait till ncsoft babyfeed them the fix and mean while RU aion already fixed it ages ago as I heard. Very very quick on nerfing bugs that benefit the player but take ages to fix bug that…
  • Parra -

Replied to the thread State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback.

Quote from Alibi: “One thing regarding shop prices - 1 coin per transparent transformation scroll didn't seem to hurt in PTS because obviously we got 2k coins every 4 days buuuuuut now seeing how many times we have to refresh transform/re-use when we…
  • Miiuuchan -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from BigHairyRenamed: “@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh…
  • Kuroiz -

Replied to the thread Skins in 6.2+.

So I have my old 65 ap set on my glad and want to skin it on temp now but the problem is its untradable and the equipment npc is removed ? where can i buy the tradable white gear so i can reskin it on the ap :S The starter gear on lvl 1 is untradable and…
  • Parra -

Liked John’s post in the thread State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback.

Like (Post)
    The fact that you cant trade items or kinah directly from character to character or with the account warehouse etc, but you can actualy trade it on broker, shows clearly how retarded is the mind behind it. Now we are forced to trade stuff on the broker…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Skins in 6.2+.

any 1 knows where to find it ;o? icon_item_rb_torso_c01.png Forest Popoku Top this skins is super mega cool
  • Parra -

Replied to the thread Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus).

Quote from Galeas: “What I like personally is that it allows new players to get a 1st "decent" gear fast that they can start with to go to better dungeons. ” And they got some money from the double gear to travel and pay taxes to broker etc,sorry…
  • Tsunahmi -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from BigHairyRenamed: “@Galeas i quit since yesterday.. not gonna play anymore and you know why ??? You said you didnt touch the rates... on ancient and legendary part +1+2+3 =100% tried on ancient failed several times.. ohh…
  • introman -

Liked derezzerdawn’s post in the thread Request ench rates of 6.5 from NCSoft.

Like (Post)
    There is a reason why in korea they increased success rates and what GF does, is put the 6.2 ench rates in EU that even koreans which spend 24/7 grinding had a problem with. As an european publisher GF has a duty to westernize the game, which they…
  • Parra -

Liked Doombolt’s post in the thread Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus).

Like (Post)
    Actually we would like to receive much more from Gameforge. Way more.