Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect

Shaoron

WE WANT SCROLLS BACK!!!!!

Leo

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Orange

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Enaris

HOW TO DESTROY 6.x - transformations

Leo

Recent Activities

• Shaoron -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Can we please reroll back to 5.8. Playing this patch is slowly making me suicidal. Aions outdated combat combined with no attack speed/mov speed is probably the worst thing you can experience right now in entire MMORPG genre. Not to mention the pathetic…
  • Leo -

Liked Happy’s post in the thread WE WANT SCROLLS BACK!!!!!.

Like (Post)
    Get a transformation, its better than scrolls.
  • Leo -

Replied to the thread WE WANT SCROLLS BACK!!!!!.

This night is hot is not? I think I already said all in the other locked thread Also reminder call for riot is forbidden and punishable :closed:
  • Orange -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

• Enaris -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from Actidark: “I have a question Tell me what will happen if i fuse my staff with something else nextly i will improve my staff (X2 staff) from ancient->legendary oraz legendary->ultimate nevermind A) nothing cause i cant improve staff which is…
  • Leo -

Replied to the thread HOW TO DESTROY 6.x - transformations.

You know guys sometimes is better not to tell anything if that´s going to be destructive? FYI: I know I´m lucky but I got a Tarha (ancient) transformation on my scroll from the gold ingots, later I had normal ones. Instead of simply whining on the…
  • Lemmingweibchen -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Hi all :) I just reinstalled the game a while ago and everything worked. Then logged off and came back a few minutes ago and now it just crashes everytime after I press the run game button, right after the symbol appears with the Aion name in it with the…
  • Criticaldany -

Quote from Kirameki: “Quote from Criticaldany: “Is it normal that i haven't received the email containing the Code to redeem on the Shop with my Transformation Contracts and the rest of the items? ” Did you subscribe to the newsletter ? Because if…
  • Noraj -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

from what I saw u can get ultimate stone from top ranking in AOD and coop / siege (1 ultimate or 2 legendary) but doesnt matter since u can't really enchant anything above +10, those enchant rate are so garbage it makes you wanna quit