Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

AionKR (Default) VS AionEU (Edit)

Daeny

Why feedback is important

Leo

Beta/Alpha/Testing Hero Trials Quests from Monday

Galeas

Daeva Skills - Random and Fixed

Layyumi

Legendary and Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame

Buburuza

Recent Activities

• Daeny -

Liked Lahire’s post in the thread Why feedback is important.

Like (Post)
    Small reminder that feedback takes an important part on the success of a product. This topic is just to call out @Gameforge that even if a product is not finished, early feedback should be taken into consideration. Please, use this topic as a…
  • Daeny -

Liked Hashtag’s post in the thread Beta/Alpha/Testing Hero Trials Quests from Monday.

Like (Post)
    I dont see any monster giga mega difference from 5.8. And this took them 3 months ? Besides that the rewards are pretty trash. I dont even wanna start to explain why. We dont need or want OP rewards and things for free, just decent once so the game…
  • Daeny -

Liked Layyumi’s post in the thread Beta/Alpha/Testing Hero Trials Quests from Monday.

Like (Post)
    Well. The way i see it this is worth discussing and actually pretty important. But you also have to keep in mind that gf does not want our input here and rather work something out in the shadows. The moderation in the other threads left me rather…
  • Daeny -

Replied to the thread AionKR (Default) VS AionEU (Edit).

The true problem here is not that our progres is slow due to lack of enchant stones, thats not the problem by itself, i mean the progres could be even lower with less enchants and still be okay, since everyone is under the same restrictions and…
  • Alurru -

Liked Hashtag’s post in the thread Beta/Alpha/Testing Hero Trials Quests from Monday.

Like (Post)
    I dont see any monster giga mega difference from 5.8. And this took them 3 months ? Besides that the rewards are pretty trash. I dont even wanna start to explain why. We dont need or want OP rewards and things for free, just decent once so the game…
  • Alurru -

Liked Layyumi’s post in the thread Beta/Alpha/Testing Hero Trials Quests from Monday.

Like (Post)
    Well. The way i see it this is worth discussing and actually pretty important. But you also have to keep in mind that gf does not want our input here and rather work something out in the shadows. The moderation in the other threads left me rather…
  • Neverfelt -

Like (Post)
  • Neverfelt -

Liked Lahire’s post in the thread Why feedback is important.

Like (Post)
    Small reminder that feedback takes an important part on the success of a product. This topic is just to call out @Gameforge that even if a product is not finished, early feedback should be taken into consideration. Please, use this topic as a…
  • Leo -

Replied to the thread Why feedback is important.

Quote from Galeas: “The hero trials are not released yet. We are still testing it. Yes, some people can see it apparently (probably manipulating some stuff in order to do so). Let's discuss about it when it is actually implemented. There will be a…
  • twardy -

Replied to the thread Why feedback is important.

You must be new to the forums or you experienced memory loss. No1 on this forum gives a nyerk about our feedback. As a 80lvl player why would i go back to Signia and kill 300mobs? Heavy kinah pouches? 10k kinah in every each of them?