Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Some videos to share

Mika

low level mobs do not drop items

Can we get some A minion contracts in game ?

Alibi

Contracts

Griver83

Keberium Thingie

kesLV

Recent Activities

• Parra -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    The whole topic turnt into a trash bin. Suggestions are coming and coming but almost nothing gets done with it. The only thing the shop manager does, is reading suggestions and wrapping desired items in overpriced RNG boxes with 20 other junk items so…
  • Parra -

Liked Colombiana’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    @Parra I really dont wanna complain about this NA or RU. I just give simple suggestion for something. I open around 100 special scrolls open all normal large try 2 time fusion large no ancient nvm about all that. Just simple if i buy 50 100 maybe they…
  • Alibi -

Liked Mika’s post in the thread Some videos to share.

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=5hHXOV5yvxM Made this, could be useful to someone :cookieshugo:
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread Some videos to share.

youtube.com/watch?v=5hHXOV5yvxM Made this, could be useful to someone :cookieshugo:
  • Parra -

Liked Lionboy’s post in the thread NA economy changes.

Like (Post)
    1. Transformation Contracts now have a chance to drop from the bosses in the following instances: 1. Infernal Drakenspire Depths 2. Primeth’s Forge 3. Mirash Sanctum 4. Cradle of Eternity 5. Bastion of Souls 6. Frozen Monolith Drop in Mirash lol gg…
  • Parra -

Liked Mika’s post in the thread The Spookily Super Halloween Event (until 14.11.2018).

Like (Post)
    I don't dislike the "free" halloween event, I'd change just 2 things: 1) WHY ARE WE GETTING RANDOM TRANSFORMATION POTIONS IM TIRED OF GETTING PHYSICAL ONES ON MY MAGICAL CLASS 2) I'm actually trying to get as many pumpkins as possible because the…
  • Parra -

Liked Yumichan’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Axolotl: “youtu.be/L3jfu_QUvZc ” Once again I agree with Sywo 100% and btw GF you’d be VERY WISE to take heed on what he says as SO many people listen, follow, and agree with him! I still love this game, I’ll still play EU (after 6.5…
  • Parra -

Liked Colombiana’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Vashiro = bot what more to we say... Sywo is right for everything what he say u know how this patch look to me like one song Way down we go go go... Shop rng box and what to we say about when they add 100kk kinah in rng box what galeas say no one got…
  • Parra -

Liked Spartac’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from failboat: “Quote from Noctis: “Quote: “the only thing he got right is having more rng and being more expensive. but you know what? i'm glad it is like that because it pushes him and others away from buying these p2w items. ” @failboat rly dont…
  • helleaven -

Posted the thread low level mobs do not drop items.

Thread
    can you do that lowl-level mobs drop items?I want to get old skins with 80 lvl character but mobs do not drop anything in bt,eso,ft... sorry for bad english. ty :) :) :)