Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Psycho

Recommended PvP content

Psycho

New class in Aion?

Xanoa

Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

Keymaker

I had Kinah :<

Psycho

Recent Activities

• Psycho -

Replied to the thread Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians.

18.11.2018 Asmo / serv. Nergal took Divine Fort. in 6 mins THATS A NEW RECORD!!!
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Recommended PvP content.

Quote from twardy: “With legion you will have a better life in aion, thats for sure. Look for a legion where people speak your language, its easier to make friends that way. Siege, depends on what class you play... On my glady with 1-10fps on sieges i…
  • twardy -

Replied to the thread Recommended PvP content.

With legion you will have a better life in aion, thats for sure. Look for a legion where people speak your language, its easier to make friends that way. Siege, depends on what class you play... On my glady with 1-10fps on sieges i usually do 3k ap in…
  • failboat -

Liked Xanoa’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fractures: “More news? So looks like this is the new class in Aion Soul Fighter xD ” it's a fake video nothing more
  • Lyneza90 -

Liked nay’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    716tvPcrGvL._SX425_.jpg
  • Xanoa -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Xanoa: “it's a fake video nothing more ” Unlikely they would jump to aion 7.0 anyway from 6.5...more like 6.8 first ” and not just look at it. already the video was not posted on the official channel
  • Appelsap -

Replied to the thread Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians.

• Keymaker -

Replied to the thread Ideas for a better faction balance.

Quote from Accuracy: “Quote from Psycho: “Quote from Hakurin: “Of course the winner should get a better reward. ” I totally agree… but not thx to overpopolated faction :) Winner should have been rewarded thx to his skills, tactics, leading(?) for example.I…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread PvP I had Kinah :<.