Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About Barus Ninja Guys

Ereskighal Server Transfer

Shiemysan

[Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

Lyneza90

[Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019

Nagrio

[Discussion Thread] Snow in Atreia 12.12.2018-09.01.2019

Lyneza90

Recent Activities

• [NICK]acoustico -

Posted the thread About Barus Ninja Guys.

Thread
    Hello all.I joined Holy Tower from server wide.After killed Nergal we drop Legendary War Bracelet.In group only physic me and ranger.I rolled %7 and ranger %3.But that sorc rolled %67 and took it than gave the ranger.Is this the barus server?? All of…
  • Shiemysan -

Replied to the thread Ereskighal Server Transfer.

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Shiemysan: “so @Galeas You Said: In case of a Faction conflict (if you have already a character from the opposite faction on the server you want to join): -You will have to join another server. BUT what is if i have on
  • Grzyb -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019.

Like (Post)
    ...Why?axjt7AB.png It's painfully obvious at this point the event maker doesn't play this game. @Galeas
  • Galeas -

Quote from Shiemysan: “so @Galeas You Said: In case of a Faction conflict (if you have already a character from the opposite faction on the server you want to join): -You will have to join another server. BUT what is if i have on ALL! Other Servers
  • Lyneza90 -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Hungry Magpie 12.12.2018-09.01.2019.

They share the same spawn locations as the shugos ones some events ago. They also don't drop the quest item everytime - i had to kill 25 of them to get my quest finished (took me like 30 minutes cause bad spawn rate). All of that for 5 potions that i…
  • Shiemysan -

so @Galeas You Said: In case of a Faction conflict (if you have already a character from the opposite faction on the server you want to join): -You will have to join another server. Okay, but if I have an Asmo on Eresh, BUT what is if i have on ALL!
  • Nagrio -

Replied to the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

Got one key in GoK from Piton. X/ I'm lucky today :P
  • Lyneza90 -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Snow in Atreia 12.12.2018-09.01.2019.

I allready made 45 million and have a bit over 100 serums out of the snowflakes on the first day. Good Event
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas no full reward lists anymore or what ? ” Indeed not always full lists are included in news anymore. ” so much for transparency
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread Character Transfer/Server Ereskighal.

Conditions to be able to apply for a transfer: -You must leave your legion.If you are the last member, the Legion needs to be disbanded then. -You must sell your house (if it's not a studio). In case of a Faction conflict (if you have already a