Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Legion quest

Erik

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

BigHairyRenamed

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

jrdallas

NA economy changes

Xappy

Concerning the 24/10/2018 maintenance

Jack

Recent Activities

• Erik -

Replied to the thread Legion quest.

Everything is slowly becoming Aion shop exclusive
  • BigHairyRenamed -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

@Galeas ok ill write another ticket so the team can read the logs from the last week when i fail enchanting... i can give you my account if you wanna try it and test it ... i still have few legendary stones left there...also
  • jrdallas -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Quote from Alamos: “Same here.... yestarday was spend 160x legentary stone for 1 item from +10 and fail all, today other 160 stones on same item and fail all...... totaly disappointed... and the enchant rates is far far away from official russian…
  • Konoyaro -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Maintenance 24.10.2018.

Like (Post)
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    This Wednesday, October 24th, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CEST. [Events] - [Event ] Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. (Narakalli…
  • Xappy -

Replied to the thread NA economy changes.

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “Quote from Xappy: “Already got prestige pass, 70ping with wtfast, with current events already made an extra 600kk kinah head start in but a lowly 5 days also got a perma mount(yes not 5 days like GF). The only downside…
  • Daeny -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Quote from Murskaaja: “From +9 I went straightforward down to +2. Damn my stubborness hoping for succeeds. ” you mean like this ? unknown.png
  • Murskaaja -

I noticed the Oriel NPC doesnt sell mounts anymore either.
  • asdf4 -

Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “7 days ? ” That's like renting a car for a price of a new one w00t.png. The only thing which should be temporary are the potions/plastic surgery tickets with infinite use.
  • Jack -

Replied to the thread Concerning the 24/10/2018 maintenance.

Quote from Murskaaja: “Wish something had been done earlier though, so many people left annoyed and thinking the game will die. ” "thinking the game will die." It is already dead and each week 1% of population from each server goes down.
  • Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread Drop rate nerfed.

I noticed when farming first weeks the leaders, that nearly every leader dropped Manastone, now the manastones seem to drop like every 5th leader, sometimes even 10th.