Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Hakurin

Grendal

Kadex

[Discussion] [PvE] Rift of Oblivion 21.02.-28.02.2018

Hizamaruu

Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

failboat

[Discussion] THE ALCHEMIST'S GIFT

Thyme

Recent Activities

• Hakurin -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Seriously, Mookie? :| Is this the new marketing strategy under the new PD who conveniently doesn't want to show their face to the community? I mean, we've seen you slowly step up the p2w in the shop but this is really getting out of hand. Do you have no…
  • Kadex -

Replied to the thread Grendal.

Quote from Click: “you'll get a merge soon and then we will forget that this new server project existed and failed :) ” ppl that move from grendal to antri (and dont conflict themself) will still feel like in heaven. since 1 1/2 months at least theres no…
  • Termonsa -

Liked Hizamaruu’s post in the thread How about having 250 exp "event" as permanent?.

Like (Post)
    . We had this perma buff with 50% a while now...it doesnt change much to be honest. It was suggest on another thread about gettin the 400% buff again because a lot of ppl missed it. Gameforge threw the 250% exp buff which was "kinda" ok , and by…
  • Termonsa -

Liked Hizamaruu’s post in the thread [Discussion] [PvE] Rift of Oblivion 21.02.-28.02.2018.

Like (Post)
    As a free player , who will only spents money for gold pack for myself , after doing all the instances that give hp at the start of the week , the rest of the week is boring because i woul only log in for the daily hp things and for like 1 hour of the…
  • Hizamaruu -

Replied to the thread [Discussion] [PvE] Rift of Oblivion 21.02.-28.02.2018.

As a free player , who will only spents money for gold pack for myself , after doing all the instances that give hp at the start of the week , the rest of the week is boring because i woul only log in for the daily hp things and for like 1 hour of the…
  • Hakurin -

Liked [NICK]tiktok’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Lately I feel like the shop is only aiming towards people with some sort of gambling addiction or people that are loaded with cash. These "chest" or Shugo game where there is chance of winning some really valuable (ingame) items seems to be the "thing"…
  • Lolikita -

Liked Helkeheri’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Misto: “Quote from Helkeheri: “@Misto Played myself? Nah. I respect that you are knowledgeable about the game, and probably the most skilled player i know. Regardless, when you talk about Nara being possible at 72 in whatever gear, i am…
  • Lolikita -

Liked Lahire’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    The fix is not as important as the one they rolled to fix the ppl getting tons of APES. This one is not urgent so expect 1month
  • Lolikita -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    and regarding lvl redu stones? we need like 300 per set .. impossible to get
  • Lolikita -

Liked Buburuza’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Tomorrow we gonna have again Narakalli as a Hero Trial. Again no APES since they boss is not dying and dissapear. kappa. I don't get it why they change Arkhal and LoK with Holy Tower (lvl. 66) LOL @Galeas Is GameForge gonna fix soon this hero trial…