Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Take Notice? NA vs EU Events.

iduk

[PvP/PvE] Go Hunt, Daeva! (until 05.07.2017)

[NICK]n00b

Pinned 5.8 First Info

[NICK]n00b

Returning player How to have fun?

[NICK]n00b

Merge all servers

anemsalok

Recent Activities

• iduk -

Replied to the thread Take Notice? NA vs EU Events..

Quote from Eviiee: “But did you got free tokens already? Because I didn't see mine. The problem is, EVERYTHING on EU is pay to win. They only give nyerk about money. What about Kumuki event? Did they thought that this "PVP" event now is better? Most of…
  • Nekosm -

i got the free tokens and i have a lot of friends who also got lucky and won good stuff with the free tokens
  • Erik -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread 5.8 First Info.

Like (Post)
    a dragons balls.... dancing? or like... errr balls? just as long as that dragon knows the balls in swb for the tank are mine - so hands of my balls :D
  • Eviiee -

But did you got free tokens already? Because I didn't see mine. The problem is, EVERYTHING on EU is pay to win. They only give nyerk about money. What about Kumuki event? Did they thought that this "PVP" event now is better? Most of the quests listed is…
  • Hashtag -

Liked anemsalok’s post in the thread Merge all servers.

Like (Post)
    Sorry, there are no plans that I am aware of for this type of merge and although I do love letting you discuss anything you please in here, this is a quite sensitive matter, that many times in the past lead to misunderstandings, people getting offended,…
  • [NICK]n00b -

Replied to the thread [PvP/PvE] Go Hunt, Daeva! (until 05.07.2017).

You guys aren't missing anything relax, I guess it's all RNG, I did all weeklies and I have gotten 12 tokens of which I never passed 5th stage with any of them. Just typical Korean RNG
  • [NICK]n00b -

Replied to the thread 5.8 First Info.

"Event" Which will be [PROMO] on EU, I can smell the p2w already.
  • Evita -

Replied to the thread 5.8 First Info.

a dragons balls.... dancing? or like... errr balls? just as long as that dragon knows the balls in swb for the tank are mine - so hands of my balls :D
  • [NICK]abyssmaker -

Liked D4rkKoala’s post in the thread [PvP/PvE] Go Hunt, Daeva! (until 05.07.2017).

Like (Post)
    noone in gf even try to think about reseting those quests with start of event coz this is event for plebs, arabs got shugo lottery so they dont care about it and if they dont care why gf should. It is just another example of how "smart" ppl work there.…
  • [NICK]abyssmaker -

Liked Neutru’s post in the thread [PvP/PvE] Go Hunt, Daeva! (until 05.07.2017).

Like (Post)
    Hi! I have cd on all this quests for event.. This quests u put in event have reset time Monday. :| So.. i lost 1600 points before the event start. [Weekly] Defend the 50th Garrison [Weekly] Defend the 51st Garrison [Weekly] Defend the 52nd…