Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suggestion: Server Merge

Desperation

Pinned [Suggestion Thread] Suggestions for future versions of the Daeva Care Initiative

Desperation

Revamping outdated stigmas

Desperation

Best gear for bard?

Click

[Discussion Thread] Luna Dungeons rewards modification

Helkeheri

Recent Activities

• Desperation -

Liked Sita’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    thanks for that, I changed the title
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Quote from Click: “There's just people who like to exaggerate. ” I have doubt that you make groups in lfg often. I make groups everyday and the most of these ppl that apply for group are definitely turks. They have legion like "IAMPROUDIAMTURK" or…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I never played on Hellion but afaik it was a Spanish server mostly ? Why would Grendal ever want to be merged with Spanish server lol ” Actually there are a lot of russian players on Grendal, for example. I hope you dont…
  • Desperation -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Hi, For sure I will forward your feedback about it. As we always said, if we see that the situation becomes critical on some servers yes we will consider a merge.
  • Desperation -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    I agree that it is time for another merge. Currently prime-time: b3138c4163.png Miren + Barus Padmarashka + Urtem + Hyperion Fregion + Thor + Loki Grendal + Hellion Deyla + Antriksha The gear gap between old and new server shouldn't be an issue BY THE…
  • i understood it, but these things are related
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Revamping outdated stigmas.

taunting stigma of temp too. magic smash also was fine somewhen, now its useless even if to increase damage of it.
  • Desperation -

Liked Avanill’s post in the thread Revamping outdated stigmas.

Like (Post)
    Hello guys, Almost every class have some clearly useless stigmas (cleric hybrid vision) or ones that are not proficient enough to replace others (glads howl). There are some that are just badly designed (templar holy shield) and I think they should be…
  • Click -

Replied to the thread Best gear for bard?.

AP 75 or Eternal Glory for MR AP for Accuracy
  • Erufuun -

Liked Helkeheri’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Luna Dungeons rewards modification.

Like (Post)
    @Erufuun It's not that library is hard. It's just the majority being bad. That's what he was talking about. Either way. I'd rather have had the original idea of mok, piton, narakali if it was on a weekly basis, than having to do stuff on given…