Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Server Merges 2018/FAQ

terent

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Guds

Server Merge Discussion

terent

Pinned PvE Bard in 5.8

Sorayami

Pinned Hello I’m Sparx

Sita

Recent Activities

• terent -

Replied to the thread Server Merges 2018/FAQ.

Yes you will have to leave your legion if you want to transfer AFTER the merge.
  • Candycane -

Do we have to leave legions in order to be eligible for transfer? Probably answered already but im 2 lazy 2 read everything(Hidden Content)
  • Guds -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Why the nyerk can't I see my speech bubble title or find it? And why can't I see it on other people? >:|
  • t0re -

thats only for merging servers, the trasnfered char will loose its name, unless he rename before that the deyla one
  • terent -

Replied to the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Quote from Kroata01: “¸We (deyla elyos) outnumber asmos by x2 nowadays too I guess , yet asmos still take 2 fortresses in reshanta siege often ... Asmos take divine fortress too , anoha... Buff balances the number issue, dw about that ” Quote from…
  • iSTAN -

@terent as i understood, the name change ticket will go to the lower in rank char, or newest char created if they are the same rank :)
  • terent -

My question is: I have a character on a conflicted server named Xyz. I will move it to Deyla, where I already have a character named Xyz which I dont really use as a main anymore (different class). Anyways, I understand that Deyla char will keep its…
  • Sorayami -

Replied to the thread PvE Bard in 5.8.

Well with Attackspeed and Flurry up or with WoW/Sod, you could use autohits, but like i said, you have to cancel it fast if you dont wanna lose time. It requires a lot of training and concentration.
  • Sita -

Replied to the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

@failboat if I wouldn't be living in a flat yes - i try to keep their treats though as much as possible as a hunt :D
  • Guds -

Replied to the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Quote from failboat: “Don't put it on the buff. They are a lot more PvP oriented and organized, unlike some elyos that gather rank and gear just to look pretty while they afk in Esterra. ” On point definition of me