Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Aion GF getting Better

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

skyfear

A new player - disabled one

Asamur

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Sparx

Plummet of legendary enchantment stones

Raikage

Recent Activities

• Aesith -

Posted the thread Aion GF getting Better.

Thread
    Hello everybody, so today morning i went to smoke some weed, after that opened Aion Web page and i was like WTF? finnaly they decided to give something for FREE? for everyone, i think someone got kicked hard
  • sharlata -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vichel1: “Hero trials were supposed to be "soon". Everything is always "soon" ” youtu.be/hyvAcme6gcE As for events, the one with keys is decent. I had around 40 normal keys. Got 1 Legendary enchantment stone (which failed ofc) , some…
  • skyfear -

Liked PapaSchultz’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    KR 1contract=1€ GF 1€=20 aion coins (50€ => 1000AC) GF 1contract = 49 aion coins = 2.5 € with 95% chance white or green contract that are absolutely useless, gold is the strictly minimum to play in normal conditions
  • skyfear -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “who know what is the mecanic or the hint to make the short street in promethun ? How are the sign ? Thank you ” board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…39e8bc95e5c6c653f752a01c5
  • Snitch -

Liked Asamur’s post in the thread A new player - disabled one.

Like (Post)
    Hello! I suffer from muscle atrophy, due to big muscle weakness I'm able to play only with mouse (pc) or touchpad plus X and spacebar buttons (laptop), cannot use RMB. Started to play Aion 2-3 months ago, just wanna point few things here: - usually I use…
  • itstheazn -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Maintenance 23.01.2019.

Like (Post)
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    This Wednesday, January 23rd, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Events] - [Event ]Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Event]
  • Rastekkel -

Like (Post)
    This Wednesday, January 23rd, we will perform our regular maintenance. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CET. [Events] - [Event ]Kinah Drop - stays active until further notice. - [Event]
  • Zergie -

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “who know what is the mecanic or the hint to make the short street in promethun ? How are the sign ? Thank you ” It's not that difficult to learn.You will need to identify a symbol on the floor…
  • Keymaker -

Quote from [NICK]ciotau: “who know what is the mecanic or the hint to make the short street in promethun ? How are the sign ? Thank you ” It's not that difficult to learn. You will need to identify a symbol on the floor somewhere before door 1. It…
  • [NICK]Nutter -

Like (Post)