Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Best gear for bard?

Desperation

Suggestion: Server Merge

Desperation

Pinned [Suggestion Thread] Suggestions for future versions of the Daeva Care Initiative

Desperation

Revamping outdated stigmas

Desperation

[Discussion Thread] Luna Dungeons rewards modification

Helkeheri

Recent Activities

• Desperation -

Liked Judai’s post in the thread Full DPS build.

Like (Post)
    Quote from t0re: “Quote from Judai: “Having more "dps" skills won't give you more dps ” ofc it will , lol , are we playing the same game? ” Please don't talk to me about dpsing as templar, I saw ur toc templar run, you have no say in this…
  • Desperation -

Liked Judai’s post in the thread Full DPS build.

Like (Post)
    The normal build is more viable with provi , resi, block or hp one, punishing thurst, inq, divine fury Will deal more damage, you will have enough skills to spam with weaves to not have to wait for skill to come off cooldown.
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Best gear for bard?.

75 AP set socketed with Will +8 or higher (like 3-4 parts), other parts with MR+16 manastones. For MA any set cause set doesnt give any MA. But ofc better to have also 75 ap set. WIth feather MA/MB.
  • Desperation -

Liked maximos31’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I never played on Hellion but afaik it was a Spanish server mostly ? Why would Grendal ever want to be merged with Spanish server lol Better Antriksha+Hellion since Antri is mostly Turks XD A merge is mandatory at this point,
  • Desperation -

Liked Sita’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    thanks for that, I changed the title
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Quote from Click: “There's just people who like to exaggerate. ” I have doubt that you make groups in lfg often. I make groups everyday and the most of these ppl that apply for group are definitely turks. They have legion like "IAMPROUDIAMTURK" or…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I never played on Hellion but afaik it was a Spanish server mostly ? Why would Grendal ever want to be merged with Spanish server lol ” Actually there are a lot of russian players on Grendal, for example. I hope you dont…
  • Desperation -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Hi, For sure I will forward your feedback about it. As we always said, if we see that the situation becomes critical on some servers yes we will consider a merge.
  • Desperation -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    I agree that it is time for another merge. Currently prime-time: b3138c4163.png Miren + Barus Padmarashka + Urtem + Hyperion Fregion + Thor + Loki Grendal + Hellion Deyla + Antriksha The gear gap between old and new server shouldn't be an issue BY THE…
  • i understood it, but these things are related