Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

​Macros, scripts at home in Ai​on I'm new.

AlexseiRatibor

PVP GEAR ENCHANTING

Desperation

Contract shop is ridicolous

Hizamaruu

Elyos vs Asmos xforms

Fregion

Bought a house and the furniture that I had is gone

Recent Activities

• Grzyb -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    So you’d voluntary pay 50€ for core stats NCSoft removed to monetize them in shop? I see the marketing strategy is still working on a lot of people ... :/
  • Grzyb -

Liked Eggsdee’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Click: “So you’d voluntary pay 50€ for core stats NCSoft removed to monetize them in shop? I see the marketing strategy is still working on a lot of people ... :/ ” Yeah these kind of people are the ones supporting these disgusting features…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Hizamaruu’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    Totally agree with people above. Also if it is possible and u ask for a refund u will end up banned so not a wise choice.
  • Grzyb -

Liked Frazan’s post in the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Click: “So you’d voluntary pay 50€ for core stats NCSoft removed to monetize them in shop? I see the marketing strategy is still working on a lot of people ... :/ ” Sadly it's true... how people can be so retar***.. they removed free stats…
  • AlexseiRatibor -

Replied to the thread ​Macros, scripts at home in Ai​on I'm new..

Второй код по счёту, если читать / смотреть сверху вниз - он тоже Русский и он работает. Вы же не считаете его из-за этого спамом, лишь потому что он Русский? :) ... или считаете? Дело совсем в другом, многие коды…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread PVP GEAR ENCHANTING.

Quote from [NICK]barbwirepr: “The probability of you getting from +10 to a +15 on a legendary piece of gear using legendary stones is 1,8%... ” I understand that it's low chance, its indeed 1.8% to enchant +1 x5 times in a row. I just dont get how…
  • Hizamaruu -

Replied to the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Quote from [NICK]yushini: “I spent these 50 euro since in almost 7 years of aion i didnt spend 1 cent, every service must player. i wanted to get at least an ancient form, isnt 50 euro enough for a facking ancient form? Using these 50 euro in a…
  • Fregion -

Replied to the thread Elyos vs Asmos xforms.

Your claims have been tested multiple times by now with the same conclusion. The rates have not been changed.
  • asdf4 -

Replied to the thread ​Macros, scripts at home in Ai​on I'm new..

The last code is direct source code, I think you need to create the empty script and replace it.
  • ReturningPlayer -

Liked efiku’s post in the thread NA economy changes.

Like (Post)
    Whole EU community should see this: twitch.tv/videos/324721522 Look at the prices. :) haha serums 1:3, 9kk transformation contract. GL Gameforge