Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

To be new on deyla

Daywalker

Goldiy

Daeva Skills - Random and Fixed

Kery

Request a mini patch for changing Aethertech Armour from Chain to Plate before patch 7.0

iSTAN

LFG for Dungeons and Camps

Vichel1

Recent Activities

• Daywalker -

Liked Daeny’s post in the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]xkoma007x: “Quote from Galeas: “Known issue: The description is incorrect. It says: This chest randomly contains between 10 million and 20 million Kinah. With a little luck, it may also contain between 50 million and 100 million…
  • Daywalker -

Liked Frazan’s post in the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

Like (Post)
    This is not a game anymore...
  • Daywalker -

Liked Kyir’s post in the thread [Promo] Treasure Chest Event - 05.12.2018-16.01.2019.

Like (Post)
    Here’s how to get the rewards: - Defeat monsters in the instances and you will have a chance to obtain keys for the Treasure Chest of Battle. Monsters in Lakrum also have a chance to drop keys. Alternatively, you can acquire the keys in the AION Shop
  • Daywalker -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

Quote from Neverfelt: “The diffrense between the servers are population , language , balance and economy. You can find "ok" servers in terms of behavior, but you won't find any drama-free server with the 100% of the players be friendly towards you.…
  • Goldiy -

Replied to the thread 12.12.

• Neverfelt -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

The diffrense between the servers are population , language , balance and economy. You can find "ok" servers in terms of behavior, but you won't find any drama-free server with the 100% of the players be friendly towards you. This is a competitive game,…
  • Kery -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills - Random and Fixed.

Quote from Keymaker: “Gold Shugo definitely gives you the same skill depending on the instance. ” No. Got 2 different Skills at my sorc in narakkalli from gold shugos. Both gold shugos, both narakkalli, different skills.
  • Exactly my point @papichulo i played every class as well but i have to say that some classes are a bit harder to master than others. You don't need more than 2 weeks to master any class, but with some classes u can master them in like 2 days :) I played…
  • over the years i played all classes extensivly, being gunner and cleric the least ones i played, and the one i found the most boring, but thats personal taste. i didnt find any class any harder than any other...people just want to believe so because they…