Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Shugocopia box

Senpai

Your November Adventure OPEN TO EVERYONE

Sita

[Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure

Sita

Okay, you've tried new servers twice, the new patch is cool but not the Aion most of us grew up playing. When are we gonna talk about "Legacy" servers? 2.* 3.* ?

Fregion

Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Psycho

Recent Activities

• Eggsdee -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread Endless Farm.

Like (Post)
    this game is srsly flawed in its core. Instead of adding actual content, koreans thought they should let the players farm for skills, for months and months, to keep them entertained. Lo and behold, ppl don't wanna play without their skills, especially…
  • Pupinia -

Liked Click’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    Since NCSoft likes to recycle this new class will probably use dual pistol or 1 hand cannon and shoots paint instead of bullets. Imo just a recycled Gunner, it’ll probably have similar animations even.
  • efiku -

Liked Senpai’s post in the thread Shugocopia box.

Like (Post)
    Try sending a ticket to support. Even if they say they can't change it, atleast you tried.
  • Pupinia -

Liked Murskaaja’s post in the thread Endless Farm.

Like (Post)
    Simple said: We dont get rewarded for hard work. It's all about luck how you move forward. I can spend 24/7 ingame doing everything possible and still be worse geared than someone who plays 1-2 hours a day because they are luckier than me.
  • Pupinia -

Liked Murskaaja’s post in the thread Endless Farm.

Like (Post)
    Well people considering to quit the game because a lot of people can get Ancient gear fast, but not be able to upgrade it. Infact I am starting to get bored of the game because it feels like I can't go forward. I lack Legendary pvp stones (especially…
  • Senpai -

Replied to the thread Shugocopia box.

• Pupinia -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread Endless Farm.

Like (Post)
    Right now when I look into aion I see an endless farm in front of me. What I will write down wont be possible probably but maybe it can give an idea how to make it at least rewarding farming wise. We all know how hard it is to get Daevanion Skills.…
  • Hakurin -

Replied to the thread Shugocopia box.

Quote from Senpai: “Try sending a ticket to support. Even if they say they can't change it, atleast you tried. ” Nice way to swamp support with even more tickets if you already know they can't do it.
  • Sita -

Replied to the thread Your November Adventure OPEN TO EVERYONE.

closing this - use the other thread :closed:
  • [NICK]Yuih -

Replied to the thread Your November Adventure OPEN TO EVERYONE.

dam you are right. Unf i had no way to see it. I just seen it vanish