Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Balic craft items

Pinned 5.6 First Info

[NICK]zorach

[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

anemsalok

Mass "send log" during siege (Asmo-Antriksha)

EU and Elite Fledging Daeva equipment.

Rym

Recent Activities

• eyvind -

Liked anemsalok’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Hello all! Yes, we did have an issue with the Hero Trials after yesterday's maintenance. However, right now everything should be working fine and the missing rewards should already start to be delivered. No worries, nothing is supposed to be lost =)
  • Loopback -

Posted the thread Balic craft items.

Thread
    Well, I've made it back to the game from a long time break and It has changed a lot. Where can I find balic craft items now? Where's the best place to farm these: - balaur heart (both red and blue) - solid / hard horns - solid / hard scales ty in…
  • Hakurin -

Liked Sebivine’s post in the thread [Feedback Thread] New Shop.

Like (Post)
    Pro's - Loads faster (for me atleast) - No "Your item has been allocated" popup screen and no refreshing of the page means that I can just spamclick allocate - Allocate all Suggestion/con's - There is no box next to each item which you can click and then…
  • [NICK]zorach -

Replied to the thread 5.6 First Info.

Quote from Nekosm: “They have fixed stats aiondatabase.net/us/item/110101984/?sl=1 ” So, i guess even the olders ones are getting the same changes. Then i better buy some cheaper ones from Broker now, for my lower lvl chars so that they would have…
  • Nekosm -

@EliteVT: If possible can you check and tell if Adma & Lab gears now have fixed stats or not in US AION. If yes, then does it effect all the older farmed Adma & Lab gears, or only the newer farmed ones? Its supposed to be a 5.5 update content, but there…
  • Erik -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread EU and Elite Fledging Daeva equipment..

Like (Post)
    Assuming new players have already gathered enough kinah for their first gold pack at that low level. Also manastones would get expensive fast., and the frost gear isn't +10 :v
  • anemsalok -

Replied to the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Hello all! Yes, we did have an issue with the Hero Trials after yesterday's maintenance. However, right now everything should be working fine and the missing rewards should already start to be delivered. No worries, nothing is supposed to be lost =)
  • kkas -

Quote from Noctis: “Did Russia get the Quote: “1. Your current HP/MP will now remain even after equipping/removing equipment items. ” as part of the patch? Cuz seems NA didnt................ ” Russian didn't get that change
  • Ashandarey -

Posted the thread Bug Mass "send log" during siege (Asmo-Antriksha).

Thread
    Yesterday, during the siege a lot of people got "send log". I am not sure but I think it was only asmo side. I am getting send logs very often these days (i.e. a month ago I didnt have any). Cant remember when, but you asked us to make tickets with…