Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Server Merges 2018/FAQ

Kery

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Define

SERVER refresh rates

Gfis

Server Merge Discussion

Happy

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

esset23

Recent Activities

• Kery -

Replied to the thread Server Merges 2018/FAQ.

Quote from Click: “with the merge tomorrow, if I have a conflict, can my Asmo access the account warehouse of my Elyos? :D ” Quote from FAQ: “Will the Account Warehouse have to be emptied before the merge? It won't be necessary to empty the Account…
  • iSTAN -

Quote from Click: “with the merge tomorrow, if I have a conflict, can my Asmo access the account warehouse of my Elyos? :D ” I belive it has already been answered and the answer is no :) i'll double check and edit with a quote later when i have time
  • iSTAN -

Liked Senpai’s post in the thread Server Merges 2018/FAQ.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Domino: “Dunno if was already answered but do we need to empty the warehouse before transfer or the items will remain there? ” Check bottom Quote from Gfis: “So in case of characters affected by the transfer. A: Must we remove items from…
  • t0re -

• Define -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Drunk_master: “Quote: “. At the end, a new event will start where YOU can pick up even more Shugo Game Tokens! ” and "you" means old players with top gear coz PVP event :dislike: ” the akaron garrison quests will give pvp points to obtain shugo…
  • Define -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Server Merge Maintenance: 25.04.2018.

Like (Post)
    This Wednesday, the 25th of April 2018, we will perform a maintenance and the server merge will take place. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CEST. Due to the server merge, this maintenance might take longer then…
  • Gfis -

Replied to the thread SERVER refresh rates.

I doubt it's my isp, but assuming it is. What can i do? Whoever i contact, they are pointing fingers at one another.
  • failboat -

It's your ISP and the bad routing they do, or the ones above them. Here it is. I live further away from GF servers than you and I get less routing and better ping. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ebea2b7e4a3547427739124ed
  • Gfis -

Speaking about the quality of German internet. board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…ebea2b7e4a3547427739124ed Do the actual game packets take a different route? Like, they are visiting Thailand to pick up some "chicks", before they arrive at Frankfurt. That…
  • Happy -

Replied to the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Of course it will take a week, FeelsBadMan