Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suggestion: Server Merge

Neko

Armorsmithing Question 440+

Evita

socketing Manastones

Evita

Pinned A little guide to crafting

t0re

Some videos to share

t0re

Recent Activities

• Neko -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Quote from Evita: “"t" to reply back doesn't work? Or whatever you have as key assigned for whispering back. Just asking, cause I had never tried. ” It doesn't work for me. I can't click on the name or reply by writing the name manually
  • Evita -

"t" to reply back doesn't work? Or whatever you have as key assigned for whispering back. Just asking, cause I had never tried.
  • Evita -

Replied to the thread Armorsmithing Question 440+.

There should be an equal spot in Vengar somewhere but I can't put my finger on where =X Maybe close to TF entrance or the area where you kill that possessed balaur dude for campaign :o
  • Erik -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread Armorsmithing Question 440+.

Like (Post)
    well my familiarity with that area is from rifting over :P
  • Neko -

Quote from t0re: “ Quote from Neko: “and maybe add the possibility to whisper to the players who applied ” you can /w back to ppl who applied since crosserver recruitment was introduced ” how exactly? because I'm not able to do it
  • Evita -

well my familiarity with that area is from rifting over :P
  • Evita -

Replied to the thread Question socketing Manastones.

why would you want to socket hp on a sorc to begin with on that level? you're a glass cannon, just go on MB and kill it with fire your only enemies on that level are mobs, and you want to kill them as fast as possible
  • Meeras -

Replied to the thread Question socketing Manastones.

What are you trying to socket? Write your piece full name please. Also, if you're trying to socket the gold set you received from the campaign quest (the yellow one) as soon as you got to Sanctum, you can't cause it's already socketed. You should…
  • Erik -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread Armorsmithing Question 440+.

Like (Post)
    erik is correct , there even used to be bots farming there, and erik was farming the bots :|