Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Server Nergal full of bots!

skyfear

My cleric feels so Weak

Watchcat

[Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin

Alibi

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Psycho

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

SinGGle

Recent Activities

• Nagrio -

Liked [NICK]papichulo’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Divine: “Idont understand why ppl so anti rng bundles. Yes there is ppl on board writing they don't like eng bundles but in the end it's still only a handful of ppl on board which is not really a realistic representation of the playerbase,…
  • skyfear -

Replied to the thread Server Nergal full of bots!.

there is even fixed location for them .. thre is one bot i keep reporting from like 2 month ago every day.. and till now nothing happen ,, same bot ,,same location ,, well to be honest bots make it easyier to do pvp quest every day :) as thay always in…
  • skyfear -

Liked Perykole’s post in the thread Server Nergal full of bots!.

Like (Post)
    I want to ask GM's why allow bots on this server ? !!! . We are not stupids and is a fact they tolerate bots there
  • Watchcat -

Replied to the thread My cleric feels so Weak.

It is hard to enchant ultimate item to +15 , haven't got any ultimate stones from bundles that we got from siege rewards yet. Season ranking is deactivated either. When I play with my cleric, mostly keeping chanter alive and dispelling him/group that's…
  • Watchcat -

Liked Mika’s post in the thread My cleric feels so Weak.

Like (Post)
    Why do you think legendary +10 is any good? Its pretty bad if you consider that +13 +14 +15 alone give more pvp def / attack than the entire +1 to +12 all together. In all fairness you'll notice small to no difference in damage received and inflicted if…
  • Perykole -

Posted the thread Server Nergal full of bots!.

Thread
    I want to ask GM's why allow bots on this server ? !!! . We are not stupids and is a fact they tolerate bots there
  • Alibi -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Further discussion/feedback - so for now i've been able to get 2 ancient transforms out of this event (one by combine, one from a contract and i have 5 chars) and i have a friend which has also gotten 2 ancient transformations out of it, which means this…
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Imo pseudo "rng boxes" are pure scam. :( I would like to have some nice motion cards… When my (not only my) dream become true ?
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Divine: “Idont understand why ppl so anti rng bundles. Yes there is ppl on board writing they don't like eng bundles but in the end it's still only a handful of ppl on board which is not really a realistic representation of the playerbase,…
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread My cleric feels so Weak.

Why do you think legendary +10 is any good? Its pretty bad if you consider that +13 +14 +15 alone give more pvp def / attack than the entire +1 to +12 all together. In all fairness you'll notice small to no difference in damage received and inflicted if…