Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats

Colombiana

Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians

Psycho

Recommended PvP content

Psycho

New class in Aion?

Xanoa

Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

Keymaker

Recent Activities

• Colombiana -

Replied to the thread Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats.

All my stats up is no buffed. Ya forbow about crit wr can dream becouse overpriced. For pve i mix attack/acc for pvp full crit. Ya @Lemonzz that is good build to.
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians.

18.11.2018 Asmo / serv. Nergal took Divine Fort. in 6 mins THATS A NEW RECORD!!!
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Recommended PvP content.

Quote from twardy: “With legion you will have a better life in aion, thats for sure. Look for a legion where people speak your language, its easier to make friends that way. Siege, depends on what class you play... On my glady with 1-10fps on sieges i…
  • twardy -

Replied to the thread Recommended PvP content.

With legion you will have a better life in aion, thats for sure. Look for a legion where people speak your language, its easier to make friends that way. Siege, depends on what class you play... On my glady with 1-10fps on sieges i usually do 3k ap in…
  • failboat -

Liked Xanoa’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Fractures: “More news? So looks like this is the new class in Aion Soul Fighter xD ” it's a fake video nothing more
  • Lyneza90 -

Liked nay’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    716tvPcrGvL._SX425_.jpg
  • Xanoa -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

Quote from Keymaker: “Quote from Xanoa: “it's a fake video nothing more ” Unlikely they would jump to aion 7.0 anyway from 6.5...more like 6.8 first ” and not just look at it. already the video was not posted on the official channel
  • Appelsap -

Replied to the thread Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians.

• Keymaker -

Replied to the thread Ideas for a better faction balance.

Quote from Accuracy: “Quote from Psycho: “Quote from Hakurin: “Of course the winner should get a better reward. ” I totally agree… but not thx to overpopolated faction :) Winner should have been rewarded thx to his skills, tactics, leading(?) for example.I…