Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Server Merge Discussion

failboat

Recomendation for PvE

SkeeveAahz

APES & SERUM DROP suggestion

Kotoro

Pinned 6.0 First Info

Erik

When you gonna rid of this hackers "censored" ?

Hashtag

Recent Activities

• failboat -

Replied to the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Our transfers looks basically like what NC West did for so many years, with their paid server transfers. These concerns were there, NC did nothing, now they have one sided servers in NA. In Korea they had empty servers, all they did was further merging.…
  • Sophisticated -

allowing transfers to people from a destination-end server to a different server while emptying the local one thus creating a void which will not let me progress in game because i cant even find people to do a lousy instance not to mention pvp is bottom…
  • failboat -

Gameforge is no special snowflake. It has been happening for years under NCSoft and they did nothing, only further merging of servers. It's not denying game content, you're just on the losing side of it. The game was designed like that.
  • Sophisticated -

I dont understand how such a company is capable of doing third grade errors and still be licensed to run platforms such as these. Divine siege numbers are at 60 - 80 vs ( if not almost ) full asmo lead and out of the 80 atleast 40 are afk. I love hearing…
  • Shaoron -

Just merge Hellion and Antri. Asmo hellion need more players for sieges etc. It would balance out pretty well in the end. Of course lock down the stupid "free" trasnfer to any server they want. It'll be sadly a clusterf**k of languages, but atleast Antri…
  • Zekeee -

Liked Hjarta’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    So they made 6.0 to give us a "new" game and slowly we are getting everything back? AHAHAHAH
  • Alyntor -

Nice job Gameforge, we had merge, and Antriksha is more empty...horrible movement allowed trasnfer to the people...it´s a DISASTER.
  • SkeeveAahz -

Replied to the thread Recomendation for PvE.

My Mistake ... Prigga is in GF Language the Sanctum Raid Stuff.
  • Syphrena -

Quote from Sirkka: “Quote from SkeeveAahz: “How was this possible? Prigga Dagger is just for Sin. Just the Sword is available for Glad and Temp ” Only AP is bound to a class, what're u talking about? :huh: Quote from Syphrena: “Oh no my armor is shieet.…
  • Syphrena -

Quote from Sirkka: “Quote from SkeeveAahz: “How was this possible? Prigga Dagger is just for Sin. Just the Sword is available for Glad and Temp ” Only AP is bound to a class, what're u talking about? :huh: Quote from Syphrena: “Oh no my armor is shieet.…