Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Murskaaja

But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

[NICK]ciotau

Gold Sand Shop - Prices do not reflect value of ingame currency

twardy

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Sparx

OMG

Doombolt

Recent Activities

• Murskaaja -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

• [NICK]ciotau -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

FRAZAN maybe some players likle the game enjoy and have spend reall money and a lot of time and want to say to them that we need this game and to not distroy it .... if you are one of the player that play this game from the begining you will understand…
  • twardy -

Replied to the thread Gold Sand Shop - Prices do not reflect value of ingame currency.

I know, genesis crystal gear. You need about 4 weeks of doing camps and weeklies to upgrade your weapon. Good luck.
  • Burster -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Quote from Galeas: “There won't be any new elite levels. The platinerk system is completely different. ” You have some info about if we are gonna get some reset for VR?
  • Sparx -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from Doombolt: “@Galeas Will we have the mini patch/patches for 6.2? Dunno if it was answered before, so I'll ask again. ” They will be added with the next big update as usual. ~ Sparx ~
  • Doombolt -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

@Galeas Will we have the mini patch/patches for 6.2? Dunno if it was answered before, so I'll ask again.
  • Doombolt -

Replied to the thread OMG.

Quote from SneakyGerald: “Well, developers were probably smoked when coding ... Some classes have strange logic as for example Assassin, how can you make skill based on the magic attack? if it is psychical class ... ” It's a fantasy game, I think…
  • Hitt -

Replied to the thread Gold Sand Shop - Prices do not reflect value of ingame currency.

Quote from twardy: “So, you have sold crafting materials that you will need later to upgrade your pvp gear. That sounds very smart, thank you for you input. Ok, I can understand that you made money selling manastones... but in nearest future you will…