Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion] THE ALCHEMIST'S GIFT

[NICK]n00b

Incarnation of earth & silence godstone!!!!

Rym

[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

t0re

[Discussion] [PvE] Rift of Oblivion 21.02.-28.02.2018

t0re

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Pericol

Recent Activities

• Lolikita -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread [Discussion] [PvE] Rift of Oblivion 21.02.-28.02.2018.

Like (Post)
    nop, the global boost was just sick, but u dont need it to xp fast anyway, Just do all high daeva instances (if u want more xp w/o amulets u can do it duo/solo) and luna. Atm thats more than enough, especially in factions that reach lv 6 landing. I am…
  • Lolikita -

Liked [NICK]n00b’s post in the thread [Discussion] THE ALCHEMIST'S GIFT.

Like (Post)
    My review of this event: Extremely bad. You guys nerfed it to hell. Key should have been PER character not per account. Some people literally got nothing, I got lucky yes, but most people I know got nothing. I don't understand why it was modified…
  • [NICK]n00b -

Replied to the thread [Discussion] THE ALCHEMIST'S GIFT.

My review of this event: Extremely bad. You guys nerfed it to hell. Key should have been PER character not per account. Some people literally got nothing, I got lucky yes, but most people I know got nothing. I don't understand why it was modified…
  • Rym -

Replied to the thread Incarnation of earth & silence godstone!!!!.

Fear not, forum user who made this post to QQ. When 6.0 comes, both incarnations and godstones will be removed from the game (you will be able to still use old items with godstones in them, but you won't be able to socket godstones on the new items).
  • Pokey -

Posted the thread Incarnation of earth & silence godstone!!!!.

Thread
    What is it every time fighting someone in earth transformation I’m being hit by silence godstone a every 2 seconds? Godstones should be made inactive when in transformation it’s bloody ridiculous how can you defend your self if the duration of the…
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Quote from Rebelbabe: “he hero quest will work when they fix it but if this is final boss you need to kill it will be an unfair hero quest ” the boss doesnt actually die, he despawn in the end
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread [Discussion] [PvE] Rift of Oblivion 21.02.-28.02.2018.

nop, the global boost was just sick, but u dont need it to xp fast anyway, Just do all high daeva instances (if u want more xp w/o amulets u can do it duo/solo) and luna. Atm thats more than enough, especially in factions that reach lv 6 landing. I am…
  • Click -

It depends on the global exp boost, during 250% week you could make what t0re said, but with the 50% we currently have max you can do is around 10% per hour on 74 (Kumuki with 200% amulet)
  • failboat -

You can get decent amount of xp if you use merek, but you have to log out after half hour and use the other half hour the next day, so you don't waste it. You can also start with weekly/daily luna but don't use the amulet at the start. Kill mobs, go out,…
  • Damageperhour -

roger that.. Got hyped :) my bad sorry :)