Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] AION 6.0 Announcement regarding gold packs and the re-designed veteran system

netforce

Pinned Show us your character's FACE

Erik

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Guds

Playing from the US

WTB + 9 sin stigmas

Noctis

Recent Activities

• my account has 3700 days left on goldpack.. does it mean i get to keep all days to 6.0?
  • Quote from Galeas: “Players with a currently active Gold-Pack Status (at 6.0 rollout) will receive free rewards of each category at the start. Players with longer Gold-Pack run times will additionally receive accordant benefits, depending on…
  • Guds -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Quote from Argentino: “I have many manastones +12, should I keep them or will there be better ones in 6.2? ” All high daeva manastones +1,2.3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 will be deleted. Sell em for insane price and get the money :D
  • Erik -

Posted the thread Playing from the US.

Thread
    Hello! I will be moving to the US soon for a year and sent a message to support about playing from there and they told me there is an enormous chance of getting banned as GF do not have the rights to publish Aion in America o.o. However I find this reply…
  • Argentino -

I have many manastones +12, should I keep them or will there be better ones in 6.2?
  • Erik -

On the ru pts it was insanely expensive to expand warehouse so I suggest doing it now on alts
  • Konstantinos -

in ru server there is no change on that its same like before (or now) . i dont know about warehouse i will see
  • Snueffel -

Quote from Elysorrow: “Can someone please explain how warehouses work in 6.2, how many slots will we start with and how cubical system works? Somewhere I read that our inventory will be limited and I wonder if I should remove stuff from cube or what.…
  • Noctis -

Replied to the thread WTB + 9 sin stigmas.