Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Fregion

Playing from the US

Yumichan

Do the old limitations for gold packs remain ?

deanyosla

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Wassermelone

Maintenance: 22.08.2018

Recent Activities

• Fregion -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Are you sure you want to continue this discussion here?
  • Goshenite -

Liked testtestlab’s post in the thread multiple Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?.

Like (Post)
    I tried them all on 6 (korea) and I actually liked them all. They all have pros & cons and got to think what you want to use yours for. Regarding Chanter DPS, I found it to be very good. You loose a few things but now you get 1 min of GOD Mode where you…
  • Goshenite -

Liked Erik’s post in the thread multiple Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?.

Like (Post)
    Eeeh well I only had basic lvling stigmas but it felt like I was weaker than my cleric friend when we were lvling, but I think that's cause of my ultra slow attack speed xd Had 3 mantras, most cool spells removed (ascension spell, rebirth spell, rage…
  • Yumichan -

Replied to the thread Playing from the US.

My husband and I played from London for about 4 years, then moved to US. After about a year of playing here his account was banned but mine was not. We both sent in the IP address, service provider info and it was all fine after that. Have fun
  • Erik -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

I tried WoW again last year, got bored at character creation :D Quit at lvl 6 or something :alol: Edit: I did actually try WoW 10 day trial thing before Aion came out(?). Every high level was running around with some white tiger mount I remember and the game…
  • Mika -

Liked Inaentheeth’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sparx: “Quote from Donut: “No comment on that event. ” It is not an event, it's just a shop promotion. Basically its just a fancy randombox with a spinning animation. And that's why you should post your feedback here: Weekly Shop Discussion
  • Erik -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]n00b: “Then you have Gw2, FFXIV etc. ” both of those are nowhere close to being good, both are made for ppl that just wanna watch at pixels and dont aim for anything. As for wow i do agree its made somewhat good,but has 2 major flaws…
  • deanyosla -

Replied to the thread Do the old limitations for gold packs remain ?.

Quote from Michu: “Hello! Still not sure about gold pack, some1 told me in other thread that broker is free to use if u have lvl 75( till 80 included as well in 6.x supposedly) char, I suppose trade between chars as well, so is this true or not?…
  • [NICK]n00b -

Liked Pink Omega’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from t0re: “ Quote from [NICK]n00b: “the game looks better, better quality textures. ” and that is why soon there wont be any mmorpgs at all , all of u are looking at the wrong thing in the game, go buy crazy expensive PCs just to get bored of…
  • Lyneza90 -

Liked [NICK]n00b’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from t0re: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “I am afraid there's too many good games out ” not even 1. not in mmorpg genre at leastand there wont be any untill some1 decides to adobt lineage2 entire system just with better graphics and able to…