Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

About " Maintenance 17.10.2018"

ReturningPlayer

But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

twardy

Is this a joke to you? [Luna Kinah Bundle]

PapaSchultz

Honour points issue

Vilen

Constantly crashing during siege, despite running on the lowest possible settings on a mid end pc.

Nuke

Recent Activities

• ReturningPlayer -

Replied to the thread About " Maintenance 17.10.2018".

Quote from Doombolt: “My post is about semantics and not about the event itself. ” all good just dropping my thoughts about it
  • twardy -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

There is simply no one in gameforge that plays the game or they simply dont care until profits from shop drop.
  • Konoyaro -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread what about people scripting to steal others on broker ?.

Like (Post)
    There is no way to trade items in the game currently and using the broker to do so in-between your characters is a workaround that some people are using, so you use it at your own risks. The broker is a broker, it has never been a reliable way of trading…
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread Is this a joke to you? [Luna Kinah Bundle].

Quote from Galeas: “To be honest I bought the box too and got disappointed the same as you. I already made a suggestion to change this this is not really worth the materials you spend. ” the very same box is on the new VR reward system and gives…
  • Lahire -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread Honour points issue.

Like (Post)
    After 5 years of owning one or more characters with xform, I finally lost my rank. I've fought many battles, reached the Commander rank and kept the Bassen for my legion during 4.x times, died on the battlefield countless times and defended my…
  • Vilen -

Replied to the thread Honour points issue.

Its always not enough in my opinion to keep ranking in good situation. I missed 100 HP since update (2x quests if i count it correct) and i had to do yesterday still aroun 800hp. 1500 - 800 = 700 HP since update. So 900 HP makes ppl do EVERYTHING they…
  • Hjarta -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread Honour points issue.

Like (Post)
    After 5 years of owning one or more characters with xform, I finally lost my rank. I've fought many battles, reached the Commander rank and kept the Bassen for my legion during 4.x times, died on the battlefield countless times and defended my…
  • Keiji -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

They must be really scared that they think people would abuse the event with alts and farm endlessly kinah. Suppose thats the only reasoning for not giving more kinah per instance. Else I dont know, stupidity maybe?
  • Xappy -

Liked Lynx’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “[Additional information] - Kinah drop event: - You will drop 500 000 kinah on the last boss of the Mirash refuge - You will drop 6 000 000 kinah on the last boss of the Prometun's Workshop (equally divided between party members) - You…
  • Quote from Click: “the last bit what @Nuke wrote about the chat.log is probably the main reason for low fps issues during siege and high player crowded areas people experience. This is caused by AionRainMeter and its cheap way to read data from the game,…