Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Suggestion: Server Merge

randomforumuser

Pinned 5.8 First Info

spart10

Spanish guys, learn english.

sharlata

Morphing flux and Spirit Stone of Eternity in Events

Click

Goodbye Nic?

Nuke

Recent Activities

• randomforumuser -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Quote from Sita: “Please be aware that you won't get a reply before tomorrow business hours. Galeas will read all your comments and suggestions, and will forward them. ” oh, really? he never posted such thing before. and for the sake of topic: as…
  • randomforumuser -

Liked Vespir’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Ryuo: “@Galeas Antri + Grendal if the worst decision you can possibly make, many are joined grendal to escape Antri, either merge Grendal with Deyla or Hellion, preferably Deyla, or if you merge Grendal with Antri at least give players the…
  • Shaokahnn -

Quote from Happy: “Hopefully GF makes the smart move and merges Hellion + Antrishka, Deyla + Grendal. The Antrishka + Grendal merge will just make people move to deyla and give birth to yet another depopulated server ” Because turkish on lfg isnt…
  • Sita -

Please be aware that you won't get a reply before tomorrow business hours. Galeas will read all your comments and suggestions, and will forward them.
  • Desperation -

vote for Antri+Hellion. There is some info that Grendal has a lot of Antri players, so it doesnt look like good idea to cooperate with ppl that left Antri. They left for some reasons, so would be better to dont merge Antri and Grendal imo.
  • Ryuo -

Now follows Galeas.

Follow
  • Ryuo -

Quote from Happy: “Hopefully GF makes the smart move and merges Hellion + Antrishka, Deyla + Grendal. The Antrishka + Grendal merge will just make people move to deyla and give birth to yet another depopulated server ” Exactly
  • Ravennes -

@Galeas Please tell me Server Transfer will be available... i seriously can't stand this anymore and i want a decent populated server who knows teamwork aka deyla, i made more friends through server wide than i do on my own server
  • Ryuo -

Quote from Vespir: “Quote from Ryuo: “@Galeas Antri + Grendal if the worst decision you can possibly make, many are joined grendal to escape Antri, either merge Grendal with Deyla or Hellion, preferably Deyla, or if you merge Grendal with Antri at least…
  • Aviliana -

Liked Thebaby’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    is not Galeas the one that will choose what to do .They cant do first merge and after put in shop transfer ticket ,it wil make problems .First the ticket transfer so at least half of the people can go where they want and then they wil merge .I…