Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] [PvP] Go Hunt, Daeva! 26.04.-16.05.2018

Donut

Pinned 6.0 First Info

Noctis

Weekly Maintenance: 23.05.2018

[PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018

Galeas

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Mika

Recent Activities

• Donut -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] [PvP] Go Hunt, Daeva! 26.04.-16.05.2018.

@Galeas! When will you post the statistic about the pvp event? I am curious about it :D
  • Noctis -

Replied to the thread 6.0 First Info.

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from [NICK]n00b: “They improved the game a lot I would say lately, can't complain anymore about apes and serums. If they had done this from start, maybe the game would be in a better place. @Galeas any info if we get 6.0 or…
  • Galeas -

Posted the thread Weekly Maintenance: 23.05.2018.

Thread
    This Wednesday, May 23rd, we will perform our regular maintenance and will continue performing character transfers. Webservices and servers will not be reachable starting from 8:00 am CEST.
    maintenance_mecanicien.png
    [Changes] - [Boost] +50% Exp/+50%
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread [PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018.

Quote from SkeeveAahz: “Me and my friends in legion got it replaced over the support. Just write the amount of in a ticket and which item it is and you got the right one. ” Exactly :)
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

• SkeeveAahz -

Me and my friends in legion got it replaced over the support. Just write the amount of in a ticket and which item it is and you got the right one.
  • Buburuza -

Replied to the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Quote from Sorcerer: “1Dm0gSv.png ” You should have shown your true face, you know what I mean. :alol: :alol: :alol:
  • Buburuza -

Quote from Pericol: “Quote from esset23: “@Galeas, is AION Team planing to replace lvl 70 Powerfull Blessed Augmentation: Level 2 with proper one? ” Yes can we have any answer about this ? ” Quote from Galeas: “Hi, Yes we do.If you got one with…
  • Goshenite -

srsly? all people wo have this must contact support individually? and jojo on support answer that you dont replace this anyway
  • [NICK]rahnxah -

Replied to the thread recommend gear or level for invite to party.

oh i was being lazy with the explanation since we went a bit off topic :S I meant that in a sense that there are DD clers around that apply as dps that are better than getting a under leveled/undergeared sorc (wich is kinda the point of the thread…