Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin

Argentino

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Ydri

Switch items for tranform

Erifnal

Merge Nergal or give free character transfers

Senpai

New Year’s Events

Galeas

Recent Activities

• Meda -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    This is what you will get from the box. You get all the items within the red frame and at random one from the rest of the list: announcement_aion_fr_5513a2309f6dd4196b67070c9497f4bb.jpg - Free coins: You will get it every 30 mins when you are online.
  • Rebel30 -

Liked Argentino’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    I like the event, leave an overweight on the keyboard with your character in jumping frog mode and continue with your daily life xD
  • Argentino -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

I like the event, leave an overweight on the keyboard with your character in jumping frog mode and continue with your daily life xD
  • Watchcat -

Quote from biogeocenoz: “We'll grade our gear to epic till 7.0 with such events, enchant chance and morphs dont help us to win p2w ppl or veterans ” They have to earn money from somewhere. It will get easier to gear up like happened at 5.8. You will…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Applepie’s post in the thread N/A enchant rates and morph for pvp/pvp legendary.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “It was not requested for now. but that something we will surely at least talk about. ” And why exactly the responsible person didn't requested it..?
  • Grzyb -

Liked PapaSchultz’s post in the thread Enchanting Event.

Like (Post)
    while you're there, can you also put the devanion skill price of the 6.5 to? (50 gold bars) 1547643994-daevaskills.png( image from RU official )
  • Grzyb -

Liked ResIpsaLoquitur’s post in the thread Enchanting Event.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Judder: “49898770_221944422022017_1989516649228664832_n.png @Galeas would be great if we get that enchantment stones crafting as well along with the rates P.S that's NA today's maintenance ” I swear to god, PUT AWAY that Hero Trial thing…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Rastekkel’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    These are decent rewards! I hope they drop often because i'd much rather earn them by playing the game then being AFK :P
  • Ydri -