Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Promo] The Grand Luna Dice Game 13/12/2017 - 10/1/2018

Ypygka

Pinned 5.8 First Info

Damageperhour

200% drop Nosra/Esterra if there is no world drops any more?

pervertpeewee

100% exp boost

Amazeballs

Pinned [5.6] Bugs and Issues Collection

randomforumuser

Recent Activities

• Ypygka -

Replied to the thread [Promo] The Grand Luna Dice Game 13/12/2017 - 10/1/2018.

Quote from Keiji: “Quote from Ypygka: “Promo, Event doesn't matter. The point is they are trying to rob you, again. Aion NA youtube.com/watch?v=4g6I4_lj9E8 ” you know what the sad part is about our rewards? we get s*** stuff in end chests like king…
  • Damageperhour -

Liked Kadex’s post in the thread 5.8 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Damageperhour: “sorry for my stupidity.. But i dont understand u guys on that mb cap thingy.. If my sorc have now 6k mb with buffs.. What u mean y saying 3200? How does this calculated pls? ^^ ” dependant of your mb stat u will do more dmg on…
  • Thebaby -

yep peewee they gona let it for ever only for you cuz rest of us always upset and your the only happy daeva:D
  • pervertpeewee -

Replied to the thread 200% drop Nosra/Esterra if there is no world drops any more?.

the buff working as inteded dont forget ints not about grey items the drops of crafting materials works with the drops rate too and helps out alot for all of us craafters out here, so its an welcomed buff for me for sure, not all drops have too be mytich…
  • pervertpeewee -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread Goodbye Nic?.

Like (Post)
    No matter what, Nic will always be my product director
  • pervertpeewee -

il see many angry ppl here, dont get why too tought it was really fun did use 5000 luna that il had saved since old shugo game from luna boxes, goes quite fast when hit that buttom decent rewards too, but il do like shugo more. But gonna get some more…
  • Sita -

Galeas wrote earlier some more information Quote from Galeas: “More details on how the game works: -Whatever happens the 1st roll of each game is always going to cost 20. -For your 1st game of the day the cost increases by 2 with each new roll…
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread 200% drop Nosra/Esterra if there is no world drops any more?.

I was thinking the same but before today I got no snowflake in this instance.
  • Amazeballs -

Replied to the thread 100% exp boost.

@illidan First, I need to tackle this.......there are no new users on Deyla every day, there is one new user every other week. Let me brake to you how the mentality of 99% of those “new users” works! They log in, they create their chars, 20% of…