Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Asmodian Leveling Guide 1-75

Cinerea

5.6 stat cap

Click

Narakkalli

Lyah

Summer Lottery

illidan

Improving Hell Pass (Luna daily)

illidan

Recent Activities

• Nagrio -

Liked Click’s post in the thread 5.6 stat cap.

Like (Post)
    What do you think they do with money they get from aion shop? - buying Pizza - opening new server
  • Cinerea -

Replied to the thread Asmodian Leveling Guide 1-75.

I've started to work on full ToC guide. If someone wants to write tactics for Grendal the Witch, be my quest. On my cleric I don't need to do anything to kill it... I just stand still and burst it but apparently there are some actual mechanics to this…
  • Click -

Replied to the thread 5.6 stat cap.

What do you think they do with money they get from aion shop? - buying Pizza - opening new server
  • Lyah -

Replied to the thread Narakkalli.

Quote from Anariashola: “We dropped a cannon on easy mode yesterday :thumbup: ” can you provide what quest you did? and did you used the gilph chain? :)
  • illidan -

Replied to the thread Summer Lottery.

Exactly... The real question is, why wouldn't those people who take feather, bracelet or Estima keep it for themselves making the market not have many or any at all of these? This would lead to the economy being stable. A p2w event never favors those…
  • Nagrio -

Quote from Click: “Hey they spend it wisely on 4 new server :D ” Wh...Wh. WHAAT ?? Are you jokeing ? :rofl:
  • LonestarX -

Replied to the thread Summer Lottery.

Doesn't matter, even p2w benefits free players. wanna know how? economy. You see, this event has very very good rewards. but baiting like this the wallet warriors will only lead to one thing, the market being flooded with feathers, AP gear and etc which…
  • illidan -

Liked Click’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Perfect time, new update, new Lottery featuring max level A rank minions x2 as main reward. Can't wait to get the usual Dubai group with 6 10% silence godstones, +20 gear, +12 feathers and Bracelets and A rank minions shooting around supported by…
  • Click -

Hey they spend it wisely on 4 new server :D
  • illidan -

Replied to the thread Improving Hell Pass (Luna daily).

Yes, the tips you all provided were extremely helpful and I can do more S ranks from now on. Thanks :D You can lock the thread :thumbup: