Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Sheep on the rampage 11/7 till 25/7/2018

Hashtag

Pinned General Event Discussion Thread

Hashtag

Ranger with Main chain skill not working properly

Game keep crashing

Sebivine

Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?

Kotoro

Recent Activities

• Hashtag -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Sheep on the rampage 11/7 till 25/7/2018.

Quote from Shaokahnn: “I Have cooldown on sheep eggs tho i never bought one. :P Amazing ” update the launcher :ashy: but you dont miss anything anyway. :cookieshugo:
  • Hashtag -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Hashtag: “But hey mybe it gonna supprise us tomorrow and its gonna be rewarding kapa kepo. ” Events, which last for a month or so are not rewarding at all. Because there's no point to flood the broker with good…
  • SkyMaster -

Posted the thread Ranger with Main chain skill not working properly.

Thread
    Hi all, I would like to know if there is any option to turn on that enables me to do the main Sniper chain skill properly, what i mean is: The main chain skill i changed it to be "second" option, to the mana leach chain skill as primary, so i can use…
  • Bulma -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Sheep on the rampage 11/7 till 25/7/2018.

this event like the last one of the egyptian things is like old fashion.... explain me, why we need pets when we have minions now, ok some pets do nice things the last event loads of godstones...... OLD ONES.... for what? can you please invent one…
  • Sebivine -

Replied to the thread Tech help Game keep crashing.

Aion is an old game on an old engine.... optimalisation is bad :c Also might need to check into your internet connection, it seems to be a thing that effects the game since a buddy has near same setup but he gets a lot more FPS when people are around. we…
  • Kotoro -

Replied to the thread Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?.

Let me be clear, Gameforge launched several servers at 5.6 that mostly failed, & now we are delayed for the 6.2 due to empty server fusion. Seems fine, any Moderator can reply if they are planning to open a brand new server at 6.2 ? Seems they will.