Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Drop rate nerfed

Balthazar

NA economy changes

Balthazar

Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest

Daeny

HOW DO YOU FEEL PLAYING AION?

ddpapa

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Alibi

Recent Activities

• [NICK]papichulo -

Liked Huntiik’s post in the thread Drop rate nerfed.

Like (Post)
    Can some one tell me why in the first 7 days from farm 10 mobs only 2 of them was empty and now from 10 same mobs 5-6 are empty why this nerf wtf and i am talking about the special 39th. mobs lvl 80. i am farming like evry day so i notice in the first 7…
  • WreckingLord -

Liked Skateray’s post in the thread Why is the shop so empty?.

Like (Post)
    ZGUxJti.jpg
  • Balthazar -

Replied to the thread Drop rate nerfed.

Hey nothing to say ,everything WORKS AS INTENDED we didn't touch bla bla .Btw them touching the drop rates it's been like that since ages,after every Wednesday they lower it bit by bit and then pretend they don't touch anything.
  • Balthazar -

Liked Huntiik’s post in the thread Drop rate nerfed.

Like (Post)
    Can some one tell me why in the first 7 days from farm 10 mobs only 2 of them was empty and now from 10 same mobs 5-6 are empty why this nerf wtf and i am talking about the special 39th. mobs lvl 80. i am farming like evry day so i notice in the first 7…
  • Balthazar -

Replied to the thread NA economy changes.

Quote from Lionboy: “Quote from Leo: “Quote from Lionboy: “For kinah nerf they put Prestige Pack something like KR premium and when you sell item at inventory you will take more kinah the actual GF ” Source? ” youtube.com/watch?v=K3BNJLZExTMLook at this…
  • Konoyaro -

Replied to the thread NA economy changes.

If you want to stay a random free kill forever, 200ms is fine yes.
  • Pupinia -

Liked Aura’s post in the thread HOW DO YOU FEEL PLAYING AION?.

Like (Post)
    Theres 3 major problems that needs to be fixed asap, beside that its all good: 1/ There is no kinah anymore, economy is falling apart, the kinah drain systems drain 10times more than what we can get. 2/ There is a huge lack of legendary/ultimate…
  • Daeny -

Replied to the thread Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest.

So... thats it ? we should then supose that everything that is left without answers is not gonna get fixed/added/review/wahtever ? @Galeas
  • Choopazaloopa -

Replied to the thread Drop rate nerfed.

Even a bald dog now stinks on the forum. Get patience for new revisions of the game, they are worth just playing and laughing.
  • Grzyb -

Liked Kuroiz’s post in the thread Ideas for a better faction balance.

Like (Post)
    Mate they cant even fix a simple drop bugg from luna and have to wait till ncsoft babyfeed them the fix and mean while RU aion already fixed it ages ago as I heard. Very very quick on nerfing bugs that benefit the player but take ages to fix bug that…