Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

To be new on deyla

Daywalker

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

[NICK]grew

Pinned 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread

alvi

Request a mini patch for changing Aethertech Armour from Chain to Plate before patch 7.0

Desperation

Ranger pvp stigma build

Lemonzz

Recent Activities

• Daywalker -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

Quote from Grimmzard: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup come Deyla and bring your friends ! Deyla lolyos lack of ppl on sieges its like 10-1 to lolyos side ......... GG gameforge ” How elyos is crowded? I mean why all people play…
  • Daywalker -

Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Judder: “Deyla is fine for you the server is crowded which is good there is always groups in LFG for pvp instances or Pve u wont…
  • Lemonzz -

Liked alvi’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Enchanting: Legendary PVP enchantment stone availability has to be ramped up, alot. The game is not working the way it should with people with trade gear +15 legendary or ultimate and new players cant get 1 single legendary part at +15 with 3 months…
  • [NICK]grew -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

• Grimmzard -

Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup come Deyla and bring your friends ! Deyla lolyos lack of ppl on sieges its like 10-1 to lolyos side ......... GG gameforge ” How elyos is crowded? I mean why all people play elyos side? Because of…
  • alvi -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

1. Enchanting: Legendary PVP enchantment stone availability has to be ramped up, alot. The game is not working the way it should with people with trade gear +15 legendary or ultimate and new players cant get 1 single legendary part at +15 with 3 months…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “Quote from Daywalker: “Quote from Judder: “Deyla is fine for you the server is crowded which is good there is always groups in LFG for pvp instances or Pve u wont have such issue economy is…
  • Quote from iSTAN: “Cringe? i feel like this is a hate reply idk why. I'm so sick of this type of people crying cuz some1 is choosing an easier way. Please stop. IF this wasn't the case then i'm sorry :) ” no, you understood correctly. easy=not interesting
  • Lemonzz -

Replied to the thread Ranger pvp stigma build.

Quote from Evita: “did i miss something? so far its only bout transfers from ereshkigal ” Just go to your account managing to see which servers can transfer. For example nergal is not allowed but some olders yes can do it.