Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I used +200 ancient enchanting stones to enhace my tunic from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

ohNoes

Contract shop is ridicolous

Hizamaruu

Daeva Skills low rate problem

Appelsap

Pinned Bug/ Weird stuff reports 6.0 Beta

Kuroiz

Why is the shop so empty?

Kuroiz

Recent Activities

• I dont know what you guys are talking about, enchanting is easy mode now... board.en.aion.gameforge.com/in…381698d2fed48908c5abe0f22
  • Hizamaruu -

Replied to the thread Contract shop is ridicolous.

Quote from Skaar: “Easiest solution: GF gives all accounts a special X-Mas present. A box that lets you select one ancient transformation contract of your choosing. It'd enable players to at least have a proper transform for our main characters. For…
  • Appelsap -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills low rate problem.

Quote from Rinnie: “Quote from Rym: “Drop rates are indeed too low. I have 2 skills unlocked, and consider me thinking most other players already have all their other skills unlocked, both important and non-important ones. They have them by either…
  • Rym -

Quote from ReturningPlayer: “Quote from Tallulah: “yeah, I am the kind of person who reads descriptions, always informative! and also made me realize 2000 aion coins is as much as my electricity and water bill :3 quote Skaar :"And we'd also still…
  • Appelsap -

Liked Rinnie’s post in the thread Daeva Skills low rate problem.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rym: “Drop rates are indeed too low. I have 2 skills unlocked, and consider me thinking most other players already have all their other skills unlocked, both important and non-important ones. They have them by either sheer luck, or by…
  • Argentino -

Liked Tornheim’s post in the thread Lakrum teleportation map.

Like (Post)
    Hello, Attached below is a teleportation map I made for Lakrum with 6 out of 9 garrisons covered. I didn't add teleportation spots to the default locations such as Temple of Perpetual Wisdom or Archon Outpost not to make it more complicated. Might come…
  • Argentino -

$1 Argentine = 42 euros lol we are so poor :(
  • Tallulah -

quote ReturningPlayer :"well with 0 drops of contracts so far in pve it seems that their drop rate is as low as getting ancient grade transformation from the contracts they both low af 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000001%" quote Skaar:"…
  • ReturningPlayer -

Quote from Tallulah: “yeah, I am the kind of person who reads descriptions, always informative! and also made me realize 2000 aion coins is as much as my electricity and water bill :3 quote Skaar :"And we'd also still have to farm for legendary /…
  • Skaar -

Quote from Tallulah: “Quote from Nuke: “hey that's me!! but realistically if you want an ancient form you need to spend at least 100€+, and you need a bit of luck to find the correct one. PS: the beer joke is actually real (and I'm surprised…