Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Daeva Skills - Random and Fixed

Layyumi

Legendary and Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame

Buburuza

Best A minion For SM

esset23

What's the best server to start playing an Elyos sin?

magebaby

AionKR (Default) VS AionEU (Edit)

[NICK]papichulo

Recent Activities

• Layyumi -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills - Random and Fixed.

• Buburuza -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills - Random and Fixed.

Quote from Keymaker: “Today I've spawned the gold shugo again 3 times in narrakkali and he had the same skill. I now have 7 copies of the skill and no other ones. ” Lucky you, at least you spawn 3 times shugo, meanwhile we're running every week 50+ and…
  • Buburuza -

Replied to the thread Legendary and Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame.

simply theory: make 1 more harp Legendary which is gives you attack speed.
  • Lahire -

Liked zerghunter68’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Your November Adventure.

Like (Post)
    Ok, I have to give credits where it's due - this event was awesome. :like: Not only it gave us legendary weapons + wings, but also the game itself became more alive. Before the event I wouldn't even try to kill asmodian player, if I saw one - there was no…
  • esset23 -

Replied to the thread Best A minion For SM.

I'd say Grendal. Since SM is target #1 and needs more endurance.
  • skyfear -

Liked Voldoman’s post in the thread Best A minion For SM.

Like (Post)
    both... use Weda active skill and after Sita for passive skill. (if you dont have any of this start with Weda)
  • magebaby -

Replied to the thread What's the best server to start playing an Elyos sin?.

Quote from Grainder: “Quote from Senpai: “I will assume that you don't have any friends in this game else that would be the logical choice to join them. If you're Turkish, then you might want to give Antriksha a go. If you're Spanish then Helion…
  • Voldoman -

Replied to the thread Best A minion For SM.

both... use Weda active skill and after Sita for passive skill. (if you dont have any of this start with Weda)
  • skyfear -

Posted the thread Best A minion For SM.

Thread
    Weda ? sita ?
  • Behold -

Replied to the thread Legendary and Ultimate Stringed Instrument of the Dancing Red Flame.

Kinda looks like your own fault. I mean you knew about the database and had access to it and you still went thru with your equipment evolution. It would've taken you few mins at max to check the stats beforehand. Though at the same I can't help but…