Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin

zerghunter68

How To: Revive Aion Free To Play

Deadlift

So what is the business with trading forts?

[NICK]papichulo

Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?

Watchcat

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Watchcat

Recent Activities

• zerghunter68 -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Quote from klapek: “Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from twardy: “5 coins limit resets at midnight or 9:00? ” 9AM I can confirm. Last night I've left my char afk from 3AM to 11AM and I had 9 coins. ” any tips for not getting dc for few hours? macro or…
  • klapek -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from twardy: “5 coins limit resets at midnight or 9:00? ” 9AM I can confirm. Last night I've left my char afk from 3AM to 11AM and I had 9 coins. ” any tips for not getting dc for few hours? macro or sth
  • Deadlift -

Replied to the thread How To: Revive Aion Free To Play.

Quote from ZAISHEN: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “Sorry to break it to you but you are suggesting these to the wrong people. They are just publishing the game.Even a small price change in something has to be done by NCsoft in korea. ” I know, but i think…
  • Nagrio -

Liked itstheazn’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Replied to the thread Discussion Elyos So what is the business with trading forts?.

Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “you can get premade just has easy has on ely side, if you put the work to get basic gear ” Can't find a premade on ely with full legendary gear, so yeah if it is as easy as here i rather stay…
  • Watchcat -

Replied to the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

You can craft skillbooks and you can fuse them on next patch. Also enchant effect is not much aionpowerbook.com/powerbook/Da…n_Skill_Enchanting_Effect if you geared up on your main pve wise, you should better try to do solo shugo runs on your alts, if it…
  • Daeny -

Replied to the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

If you think its hard to ''unlock'' the skills, wait and see on next patch when u actualy have to enchant them with the same book as material.
  • Watchcat -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Can you add asmodian guards' armor in Lakrum base( Wise judgement legion) to shop, especially Archon Centurion's armor the female guard's armor. It is npc armor but you can figure it out, ppl would buy them a lot I think.
  • Vichel1 -

Posted the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Thread
    So, Daevanion skills. Incredibly vital to making a class competitive both in PvE and PvP. I think that skills needed to bring a class to an acceptable power level should not be as hard to obtain as they are currently. Both in PvP and PvE Daevanion…