Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 5.8 First Info

Sophisticated

Pinned 6.0 First Info

Noctis

[BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback

Helkeheri

Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue

Yoo

Afking neviwind

Recent Activities

• Sophisticated -

Replied to the thread 5.8 First Info.

enchanted my sorc gloves to 22. Basicly safe spot is 15 and 20, if u reach 15 then u will never go below that even if u fail. U can only go up. Same thing as 20, if u reach 20 u will never go below 20 , u can only go up.
  • Kadex -

Quote from Noctis: “I was under the impression [also seen other ppl mention it on FB] that the new AP gear +10 safe spot means same as +15 +20, you cannot go under it. Seems you can, however the guy used the normal black stone, failed and it went…
  • lumikki -

Liked Helkeheri’s post in the thread [Discussion] THE ALCHEMIST'S GIFT.

Like (Post)
    I'd rather have a decent event once in a while, than cash shop and crappy ones constantly. That's what an event is supposed to be. If every day is "special" none of them are.
  • lumikki -

Liked Colombiana’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    Explain me how to decent player now + gear when u give narakali and holy tower all power quest ??? Do u think to every single player wanna p2w ? Just give us to we play game dont ruin everything every time ... This is really shame how u act at us…
  • Nagrio -

Liked Helkeheri’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    If you look back at the forums. You can find the absolutely senseless ideas some people shared. Narakalli/MoK/Piton ape. Mainly suggested by people, who were doing endgame instances only (pre 5.8) pvp ape. Suggested by people that doesn't want to pve,…
  • Click -

• Noctis -

well exactly, maybe its present atm also, since they guy used he most basic black stone and ddint try with others. thing is, from stuff i read on fb, ppl were pretty sure you cant go under +10 xD
  • failboat -

What difference in 6.0? It's the same afaik. You have stones that drop to +10 if you failed when you were above +10 or go -1 if it's +10, and you have the stones like apes that stay at +10 if you fail. Then you have the stones that never fail, this is…
  • Grzyb -

Liked [NICK]n00b’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    They are doing it with their own hands. Killing these smaller servers. Silence says all. Yet again, they nerfed something that wasn't perfect, but it worked, with some crappy version, while they make an "alternative" way to get apes. Which will probably…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Helkeheri’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    If you look back at the forums. You can find the absolutely senseless ideas some people shared. Narakalli/MoK/Piton ape. Mainly suggested by people, who were doing endgame instances only (pre 5.8) pvp ape. Suggested by people that doesn't want to pve,…