Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.2 First Info

great jungle wurm

Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?

Shaoron

Opinions about reasons why Aion went to decline from patch to patch

testtestlab

Playing from the US

Doombolt

Pinned Galeas - Information on main topics

Galeas

Recent Activities

• Adartaer -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Pink Omega: “So we won't get Quna system? For some reason I have a really , really bad feeling about this. ” There is no reason to. We will have the same items but we won't add another currency on top of what we have. We will provide the…
  • Adartaer -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Galeas - Information on main topics.

Like (Post)
    Updated 21.08
  • great jungle wurm -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

• Galeas -

Quote from Pink Omega: “So we won't get Quna system? For some reason I have a really , really bad feeling about this. ” There is no reason to. We will have the same items but we won't add another currency on top of what we have. We will provide the…
  • Keiyo -

I guess we will have the same thing but it will just be in the luna system that all. (took me approx 2s to guess that)
  • Shaoron -

Replied to the thread multiple Of which class you're most excited about in 6.2?.

Play assassin only if you're a masochist.
  • Pink Omega -

So we won't get Quna system? For some reason I have a really , really bad feeling about this.
  • testtestlab -

Replied to the thread Opinions about reasons why Aion went to decline from patch to patch.

Well. I do not blame the f2p gamers that do not want to spend money as they are the ones spending 8 hours + on the game. The initial idea of gold packs was perfect as they would make the kinah and people that did not have that much free time just spent…
  • Doombolt -

Replied to the thread Opinions about reasons why Aion went to decline from patch to patch.

And then the whales enforcing a broken system by dropping crazy amounts of money in it. Let's also mention f2p players that refuse to invest a single euro in the game. It's obvious that the company must milk whales. Where they all failed (nc soft,…
  • Doombolt -

Replied to the thread Playing from the US.

Erik, if you drop 1000 € in the cash shop, you immediately acquire whale status and you'll be a VIP. You could even cheat the game and still be safe. PS: no reason to summon a CM here, he'll just quote the ToS.