Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

PapaSchultz

bard or sm

promotion code e-mails

failboat

Skins in 6.2+

Burster

AION AS A GAME GENERAL

Recent Activities

• PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Quote from failboat: “daeva care npc shouldn't be there because i remember back in january i read that korea discontinued everything related to returning users in 6.0. i had returning user tag before the update and now it's gone and i don't see it as a…
  • mysm -

Posted the thread multiple bard or sm.

Thread
    hello , i main sm since now two years but i dont know why i kinda dont like it much this patch so i was thinking about reroll to play a bard , which class is better ?
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread promotion code e-mails.

Quote: “Please note that if you unsubscribed to newsletter and promotional mail you will not get the code and we are not able to send it to you manually ” that's my case. i unsubscribed years ago. the support said they can subscribe me again but no…
  • Burster -

Replied to the thread Skins in 6.2+.

Quote from Kuroiz: “does anyone know if the 5.8 lightning skins can be used in new level 80 weapons ? ;D ” Im pretty sure it can
  • Zorkas -

Posted the thread AION AS A GAME GENERAL.

Thread
    Hello Aion players, This is my first post in the forum that I would like to say my opinion about game. Sorry for my English let's proceed. I have played plenty games in general and Aion is the best game till now. Graphics and game style in general. The…
  • Kuroiz -

Replied to the thread Skins in 6.2+.

does anyone know if the 5.8 lightning skins can be used in new level 80 weapons ? ;D
  • failboat -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Quote from PapaSchultz: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from PapaSchultz: “so basically we cannot have the weekly bag if our char is over 75? that cannot be intended, just make an email to the RU admin and he give you the fix within 5 min ” Quote…
  • Doombolt -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Birthday Party.

It's standard. I remember 2 years ago (If I'm not mistaken) the snowflake xmas event. 5.0 was just implemented with the new high daeva gear and while everyone wanted to get rune hero gear and open world gear, the +10 snowflakes dropped makarna gear..…
  • testtestlab -

Replied to the thread State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback.

I've just decided to play aion once a week 'till we have options to get Transformation and proper supply of enchantments. Do camps and that's about it. I guess a lot of people will do the same (or not even bother with once a week, not sure I'll even…
  • tsikman22 -

Liked lols3’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “We will ask again, but that's the answer we got. ” @Galeas about luna quests: its not intended cuz i had 1 bag unnopened from before 6.2 and the rewards are updated, if the rewards from the bag got 6.0 stuff is intended for us to do…