Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 5.6 First Info

Balthazar

Random lagspike issues

Necc

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Nelirya

Pinned A little guide to crafting

Click

Crashes

Nagrio

Recent Activities

• Balthazar -

Replied to the thread 5.6 First Info.

Quote from Rym: “Man why do i get this feeling that GF will fk us over? ” u are NOT the only one with this feeling check past updates ,did we get different feeling?
  • Balthazar -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread 5.6 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Man why do i get this feeling that GF will fk us over?
  • Balthazar -

Quote from Nagrio: “Quote from Balthazar: “@Sita thank you for responding ,all i can say IF u can forward this to them,IF THEY touch them or modify them.Goodbye community. ” On that rewards on tower of challenge its nothing special to nerf maybe delete…
  • Necc -

Replied to the thread Random lagspike issues.

Quote from Evita: “what does your winmtr say? mine started usually to act up the moment it hopped to telia.net... ” It does the same thing i already did, and even that application relies on ICMP, it can't tell any more i can't already figure out on…
  • Kranos -

Liked Kadex’s post in the thread 5.6 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kranos: “So this being said, got a few questions for @Kadex: - How much supplements do you need to 100% enchant an armor and a weapon from +10 to +15? (And by the way, is the tooltip displayed in the enchantment window?) - Can APES crit…
  • Nelirya -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

This is in regards to Akaron. I'm on Elyos faction and we owned the middle camp, so I went there to find Montir who is supposed to sell "Enchantment of Battle" bundle for 50 Battle medals that contains Mighty Mythical Supplements. However, this NPC never…
  • Click -

Replied to the thread A little guide to crafting.

Btw if you craft magic powder bundles, open them before we get 5.6 ! On NA the large ones got reduced from 10k to 8k powder. Totally unrelated but I just saw u craft this and wanted to inform.
  • Kadex -

Quote from Kranos: “So this being said, got a few questions for @Kadex: - How much supplements do you need to 100% enchant an armor and a weapon from +10 to +15? (And by the way, is the tooltip displayed in the enchantment window?) - Can APES crit…
  • Nagrio -

Replied to the thread Crashes.

I think, its be caused by overheat your CPU or a heavy load on your CPU, i have same problem and crashe only when im on siege or when i run aion too long. And when i see my pc stats on program so it answers
  • Kranos -

Can you guys please pull all your salt away and... I don't know, start being more polite? Is that hard? @Sita is trying their best to keep all the info updated, so there's no need to make those pointless threats (because let's be honest, you're…