Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 6.0 First Info

thalico

[PvPvE Event] Go Hunt, Daeva! 17.01.-31.01.2018

[NICK]ciotau

SM 6.0 Skill changes

failboat

Suggestion: Server Merge

Keymaker

Events

Destati

Recent Activities

• thalico -

Replied to the thread 6.0 First Info.

WTB my scrolls back. This transformation system looks p2w af. Everything looks slow D: Lore-wise, are we going to face Beritra again? Looks like hes going to appear in Bitter Makarna
  • Akyraan -

well we dont know how they will exchange here in eu, they should announce that soon if they want anyone improving their gear with 5.8. Also PLEASE dont implement thoose transformations in eu... we just wanna keep our scrolls and the skins we used. i was…
  • Akyraan -

Liked wolf’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    This transformation system is STUPID , like wtf were they thinking ????
  • Elenaie -

• Wassermelone -

wait, they dont change lvl 80 gear to new gear?
  • Dwiin -

Liked Balthazar’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]MrSlacks: “You will remember mine words when 6.0 comes live in eu, dont be so sure about all. I am 9 years in aion and korean version of aion was always diffrent from eu always. BIG DIFFERNECE. Why you alkl think that in 6.0 it will…
  • Dwiin -

Liked Helkeheri’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Being worryed about godstones on 65 items at lvl 80, is like being worryed in 3.x about Triroan extends. The difference in item stats are enormous. Edit: They will find something else to put on their p2w events.
  • Dwiin -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]MrSlacks: “Doesnt matter what korea thinks game will reworked for eu like GF will want. Like it always was. So korean patch notes are in 50% or more useless crap. Eu will never have same system like korea have. So Eu players prepare…
  • Dwiin -

Liked Balthazar’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]MrSlacks: “Care about hype for 6.0 cause you will disapointed. In 6.0 bard gets buffed not nerfed, so gl about that cancer. Chanter get dispel skills gz, new cleric inc. 6.0 it is not end of p2w it contains many p2w content so prepare…
  • Dwiin -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread 6.0 First Info.

Like (Post)
    I highly doubt that KR gives a flying F about European cash warriors