Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

WTFast / BP etc.

Click

Suggestion: Server Merge

Aura

Pinned 5.8 First Info

Hashtag

How to resolve this issue with Gameforge - Aion shop?

Galeas

Its time to reduce exp pressure....

Galeas

Recent Activities

• Click -

Replied to the thread WTFast / BP etc..

Didn’t work, website told me to contact support.
  • Vobs -

Replied to the thread WTFast / BP etc..

As i know, when you get automatic ban because of BP, you just need to log in the website to get unban
  • Vobs -

Liked Click’s post in the thread WTFast / BP etc..

Like (Post)
    @Galeas Yes I understand the trouble. Isn’t it possible, that if I get banned (like on Friday afternoon) to somehow verify myself as a real player and not a bot that got banned by the automatic system cuz I fell on a blacklisted IP(range)? This would…
  • Click -

Liked Aura’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Well then. By the time you guys will decide to merge, there wont be anything left to merge. It should be top priority, way over anything else
  • nodeone -

Liked Aura’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Well then. By the time you guys will decide to merge, there wont be anything left to merge. It should be top priority, way over anything else
  • Hakurin -

Liked Mika’s post in the thread PvP Instances and Siege rewards custom changes for 5.8 on RU servers.

Like (Post)
    On Russian servers they reverted the change of Golden Crucible from 3v3 to 6v6 again in 5.8 Additionally they added bundles or rewards for every pvp instance and for those who participate actively in siege (highest dps'ers) to avoid/reducing afking. You…
  • Aura -

Replied to the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

• Click -

Quote from esset23: “Hellion + Antriksha The hardest facepalm for runaways, who escaped in Feb 2016. ” I don’t know what to think of Barus + Antriksha. But hey, ocassionally creating an Asmo on Hellion and Barus now already should do the job ;)
  • esset23 -

Hellion + Antriksha The hardest facepalm for runaways, who escaped in Feb 2016.
  • nodeone -

If they continue with discussion of the merge, and merge only integrated server, the situation on 2/3 of the servers will be disaster ... Antriksha is getting low populated day by day ... personally i know at least 50 ppl who stopped play ... 20 from my…