Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[Discussion Thread] Return to the Shugo Imperial Tomb 18.07.-08.08.2018

faker

Sort of New

zembral

Pinned 6.5 First Info

Donut

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Kelekelio

Game keep crashing

[NICK]kanonji

Recent Activities

• faker -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Return to the Shugo Imperial Tomb 18.07.-08.08.2018.

Dark dragon isnt a big deal so Idk why you want it so much? Suna is way more worth than this skin
  • zembral -

Replied to the thread Sort of New.

Oh wow that was a quick reply. I was thinking of going asmo as my primary character last time was asmo.
  • [NICK]n00b -

Replied to the thread Sort of New.

Deyla either asmo or ely. I suggest asmo.
  • zembral -

Posted the thread Sort of New.

Thread
    Hello there I am new of sorts in that I have not been on aion in some time. Only recently got the itch to come back as I miss the game. Anyway got the game downloading and I am deciding to start all over again and I am just wondering what server I should…
  • esset23 -

Liked Kelekelio’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    gifwha.gif
  • Donut -

Liked Esqui3463465’s post in the thread 6.5 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Noctis: “gotta say this skill system is disgusting. completely random skill book from the box. for your class, but still, if you're unlucky, it will take u months and months to get the one you need lol .. e2yfesD.png was excited to see…
  • Donut -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

Quote from Esqui3463465: “The SM has the new skills and plays against Bard (and some other classes) :)) 아이온 신규 데바 스킬 먹은 정령성으로 PvP, Aion 6.5 Spiritmaster New devanion skill ” Thanks for the link. From this video i got the answer to my question.
  • Donut -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Return to the Shugo Imperial Tomb 18.07.-08.08.2018.

Quote from Neverfelt: “The paradox here is, the more gameforge is delaying these p2w items, the more money they loose. Items like this has value NOW , not shortly before 6.2 They put this box very soon in this patch which only a handfull of people…
  • breezee -

Liked Rebelbabe’s post in the thread Secret That You Discovered About Atreia.

Like (Post)
    Nice find Erik, I never noticed that. And uhm, I only stole them maybe 10 times There used to be little books lying about on the ground or in little places near npcs for you to read a bit about some mobs. Thinking of a book that told you some history…
  • breezee -

Liked Erik’s post in the thread Secret That You Discovered About Atreia.

Like (Post)
    Eeeeh I might be late to this, but I just realised while questing with an alt that the Nymph woman in Poeta is not a nymph xd She is an npc in Sanctum who goes there to bath regularly, and she was believed to be a nymh by that Namus dude! She got pissed…