Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Anti Bot suggestion idea

Solnishko

But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop

Galeas

Chanter desired stats?

Solnishko

Leveling up a cleric questions

gaymer77

Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest

Wixi

Recent Activities

• Solnishko -

Replied to the thread Anti Bot suggestion idea.

I think all they need to do is to make them untradable at broker.. that's all.. it will stop boting for sure :asmile: About 1 char per account not maybe, but 1 account per player - yes.. how they will do it idk.. but it will be good decision and will solve a…
  • Keiji -

Based on the comment from Galeas, botting is allowed and GF dont care about it anyway. Look at the other thread Fregion closed. Even if they say trading between broker is a workaround, i saw no real answer about what they gonna do against those broker…
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Nothing will happen, you will still have your days remaining.
  • Solnishko -

Liked MagicSteel’s post in the thread Anti Bot suggestion idea.

Like (Post)
    I'm not rich at all. But bots are not the solution for a nerfed system.You have lower purchase prices, but lower sale prices too. It's a shame that only players with bots and illegal methods can earn kinah currently, without any control. The point is…
  • Solnishko -

Liked MagicSteel’s post in the thread Anti Bot suggestion idea.

Like (Post)
    The best way to end the bots is banning main characters that profit from them, and not only the bots how GF does.
  • Solnishko -

Replied to the thread Chanter desired stats?.

Quote from [NICK]warcompany: “what about clerics for pvp , what are the best manastones ? ” depends on stigma build - sup or dps.. If sup I think 2 sets - magic resist and phys def/block.. if DPS set - 1 set for MA/magic attack Although you can also…
  • Solnishko -

And what about MA? I remember that in previous payches it was necessary to socket MAcc stones becouse some of skills are depends from this stat.. what about it? Is it enough now when you get ultimate gear?
  • [NICK]warcompany -

what about clerics for pvp , what are the best manastones ?
  • Konoyaro -

Quote from gaymer77: “Quote from Doombolt: “Now all you need is full crit strike stones all the way. This goes for every physical dps class. ” crit not physical attack ones? ” No, without crit you won't knockdown randomly anyone. Crit is not…
  • Wahuha -

Quote from Zorkas: “I like gameforge idea. We all should play with a main character and that's it. No alts more accounts for nothing and trading stones. ” not a GF idea... indeed, they encuraged to have multi accounts in the past. NCSoft turned to…