Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Rebelbabe

Luna Cube - Hell's Pass & Mechanerk's Weapons Factory

Yumichan

So,how you make kinah now?

Shaokahnn

transformation appearance

Click

Pinned 6.2 First Info

Click

Recent Activities

• Bob -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from [NICK]heeyitsme: “Over level 50 now. Still no 2 transform scrolls or 7days mount in mailbox/email/manage bonuses/etc. I guess I'll wait :| ” Check the shop while logged in ;)
  • Yumichan -

Liked PapaSchultz’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    as @Galeas asked i'll report it here to where is the npc for the devas help with the box of different lvl rewards? it was there on our pts and on Ru they got it to luna buff in high end instances ask's for Quna and redirect you to the KR…
  • Rebelbabe -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

• Choopazaloopa -

Quote from Rebelbabe: “that 8b was in account warehouse? my friend got no gold ingots for money in account wh ” yes.account wh with my main char.ofc
  • Rebelbabe -

that 8b was in account warehouse? my friend got no gold ingots for money in account wh
  • Yumichan -

Replied to the thread Luna Cube - Hell's Pass & Mechanerk's Weapons Factory.

Oh ok... I hadn't yet tried it on my alts :/ Thanks so much!
  • Yumichan -

Liked ShinGami’s post in the thread Luna Cube - Hell's Pass & Mechanerk's Weapons Factory.

Like (Post)
    It's a bug because the mobs aren't adjusted to level 80. If you're 75 or below, it'll work just fine. I had the same issue on the PTS.
  • Hakurin -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Dele: “@Galeas Can you please give us an ETA for the fix of the Estimas problem and the mistakes of exchange some items like pvp +25 wings ? ” I don't have an ETA wings should be not that hard, estimas might be a bit more complicated.…
  • Hakurin -

Liked Kyir’s post in the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Like (Post)
    @Galeas "yes" as an answer on an "or" question ? :D
  • Choopazaloopa -

I had 8b on warehouse before update. I got only bundles with Gold Ignots. No kinah.Feeling like homeless guy now. :c