Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

New class in Aion?

Eggsdee

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

twardy

What is the minimum stats for Prometum

Sorayami

AION 2

Tallulah

Hero Quest Realease Date

Senpai

Recent Activities

• Eggsdee -

Replied to the thread New class in Aion?.

8b9dece73753854d66d6f6b004eaa209-d9jngu6.jpg Reminds of this throwing rings as weapon.
  • Xanoa -

or maybe it's still the mime that was still being developed over the years and they finally managed to finish it. :P translate.google.com/translate…-new-muse-class%2F&anno=2
  • failboat -

Quote from Kuroiz: “Quote from Xanoa: “or last suggestion maybe they copied again bns and create a class of bns (see the image) images ” wtf, looks very similar ! i guess they bringing bns class to aion ! ” or they bring lineage class to aion and…
  • terent -

Quote from twardy: “Not really 2 physical plates 2 magic chains 2 physical leathers 3 cloths and 1 magic leather 1 physical chain and 0 magic plates ” FTFY edit: also there is no physical cloth ^^
  • twardy -

Not really 2 plates 2 magic chains 2 physical leathers 3 cloths and 1 magic leather 1 physical chain
  • twardy -

Replied to the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from kesLV: “dont understand the point of ''playing'' the game at that point, no fun.. :/ p.s Is there a count how many times you can enter dredgion in 1 day? I entered 3 times and its showing - closed for me :/ ” 3 times per day, resets next day…
  • Xanoa -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    The One to rule them all.
  • Murskaaja -

Plate: Templar Gladiator Chainmail: Aethertech Cleric Chanter Cloth: Bard Sorcerer Spiritmaster Leather: Gunner Assassin Ranger There is missing just Plate class.
  • Hakurin -

Quote from Nuke: “main-qimg-26ba4db5bcf95c60433fb43df1798181 Ncsoft I've come to bargain ” Oh if only you could do this for real :D No more p2w and ridiculous development choices!
  • Hakurin -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    main-qimg-26ba4db5bcf95c60433fb43df1798181 Ncsoft I've come to bargain