Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

What stigma to +9?

Mika

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Mika

Help me please. Bug :(

Legendary Keberium

terent

[updated tittle] I used +200 LEGENDARY enchanting stones to try enhace my weapon to ultimate from +10 to... +10. What do i do?

Potatosin

Recent Activities

• Mika -

Replied to the thread Skills What stigma to +9?.

Quote from aclericfromthor: “Thank you for the answers. :o Yes I think I'll kick it out and I'll use Lightningbolt of Retaliation instead, it's true there is an overlapping with the vision. :o I know that +9 is enough for the slots, but what about the…
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

I know that Fun with Leibo people were volunteers and I know why they stopped making videos and such, but I wasn't talking about them. Gameforge itself was taking screens / videos of the shop update items, here is an old news from the site for example: …
  • Thcciezje -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Transformation It's for many players really hard to receive an ancient transformation. Ancient transformation is the basic of playing your class. Everyone should at least have the chance to receive one ancient transformation for his/her class. It can…
  • Suspicious -

Posted the thread Help me please. Bug :(.

Thread
    I downloaded the game yesterday without interruptions of the internet and when i went to play today my char in walking he returned the steps that had given. I already reinstalled, cheked the files and nothing, nothing changed. Help me please
  • terent -

Replied to the thread Legendary Keberium.

Quote from Grimmzard: “Yup every 6 hours , random spots tho....and yea done with group up with randoms because everyone roll on that legendary stone and have ancient lakrum gear on wich they will use it prolly and yea they are afk 80% of the time so u…
  • terent -

Liked Lyneza90’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    We have made countless suggestions since 6.2 hit the servers on how to improve your game. Why are you asking us now? Did you ignore all our feedback before, or do you want to give us false hope once again? Nevertheless i will try to point out your…
  • terent -

Liked [NICK]papichulo’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    I think everyone before me said pretty much what we all know enchantment is bad events are bad transformation is bad overall the progression is too depressing, and on top of it all we have problems like bugs, bots, ping etc having said that that's not…
  • terent -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Transformation It's for many players really hard to receive an ancient transformation. Ancient transformation is the basic of playing your class. Everyone should at least have the chance to receive one ancient transformation for his/her class. It can…
  • Quote from Lemonzz: “I just want decent events... gameforge has the right to do them. So the example with the snowflake event... why is there no legendary pvp enchantment stone in lvl 8 snowflakes? why are there no dark dragon or lightning dragon…
  • Kyir -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Mika: “They used to make videos of the skins.... or at least take screens. Anyway: youtube.com/watch?v=ebAIPT2M5bg ” sadly, it was fan project.