Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer

Spyro

[Discussion Thread] Gathering fever in Kumuki Hideout - 06.06.-04.07.2018

Spyro

Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?

Sita

Sematariux + Padmarashka

Fregion

Some gearing/enchanting and EU questions

Melkor

Recent Activities

• Spyro -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Will the elite reward continue to exist in the next patch ? What about the gold pack ?
  • Spyro -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Gathering fever in Kumuki Hideout - 06.06.-04.07.2018.

Quote from Kery: “Quote from Spyro: “Hahahahahahahahahahaha someone already blessed the bracelet and have it to +9, if it was a mistake, you are in trouble hahahahhahahah. ” and you have seen the original enhanced bracelet? At trade/broker etc. :) not only…
  • Sita -

Replied to the thread Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?.

Quote from Galeas: “Here you can find the status of the main topics currently Last update: 23.05 Topic: Server Merge =>Was done on 25.04. More info: here. All requested transfers were done and we started performing the forced transfers. We will…
  • Raidon -

Posted the thread Looking to get back on this drug. When is 6.0?.

Thread
    Hello, I've quit Aion about 6 months ago but it seems old habbits never die. Even though patch 5 was the worst patch in Aion history, I still managed to have alot of fun with my friends in it. Right now I'm thinking to come back but I don't want to…
  • Lahire -

Liked Melkor’s post in the thread Some gearing/enchanting and EU questions.

Like (Post)
    Quote from t0re: “that depends on what they want to actually do and how experienced are they as "gamers" but generally not having enchanted armor means u have a lot less hp and if phys class a loooooot less dmg too my asmo sorc is struggling coz i dont…
  • Med -

Liked [NICK]heeyitsme’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Can we get the Ice Skate motion in shop? I don't understand why It isn't there. All the others are. And It's a pretty old item now.
  • Fregion -

Replied to the thread Sematariux + Padmarashka.

Hello, There is nothing special/new when you combine those items.
  • Arogant -

Posted the thread Sematariux + Padmarashka.

Thread
    Hello, I looking for someone with access to test server and ability to create items. What i want to check is merge 2 2-handed weapons for example: Padmarashka's Spear Sematariux's Spear I was curious since 2.0 what is effect of these weapons. You can…
  • Arogant -

Posted the thread Sematariux + Padmarashka.

Thread
    Hello, I looking for someone with access to test server and ability to create items. What i want to check is merge 2 2-handed weapons for example: Padmarashka's Spear Sematariux's Spear I was curious since 2.0 what is effect of these weapons. You can…