Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned 7.0 First info

Erufuun

Transformation Scrolls

Senpai

Pinned 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS

Senpai

To be new on deyla

Evita

How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level]

Vichel1

Recent Activities

• Erufuun -

Replied to the thread 7.0 First info.

• Judder -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread To be new on deyla.

Like (Post)
    Dont understand ppl crying about balance on sieges anymore. Like, how does this affect you exactly when factions literally switch forts every 2nd siege cuz of the buff? Elyos on deyla took the fort tonight from asmos, next siege asmos will take it…
  • Senpai -

Replied to the thread Transformation Scrolls.

There are quite a few threads already about this topic. :closed:
  • Senpai -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Quote from Psycho: “Hey. Is it only me or just im getting even 2 send logs during game. My dekstop is actually rly good and dunno if its the in-game problem or my desktop's issue xd? Also ping. Even 2k ms. (im solo xd). thx n advance! :3 (Dont know…
  • Evita -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

well as you can see the accounts with chars on antri have either 7 or 8 chars - and as you can see all are locked neither can I move my loki chars
  • skyfear -

Liked Lyneza90’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    We have made countless suggestions since 6.2 hit the servers on how to improve your game. Why are you asking us now? Did you ignore all our feedback before, or do you want to give us false hope once again? Nevertheless i will try to point out your…
  • Vichel1 -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Transformation It's for many players really hard to receive an ancient transformation. Ancient transformation is the basic of playing your class. Everyone should at least have the chance to receive one ancient transformation for his/her class. It can…
  • Tornheim -

Replied to the thread 7.0 First info.

@Kelekelio Do you have maybe some more information about the blue-yellow-eyed girl from the campaign? Is it possible that she is in fact a child of a Daeva and a Balaur?
  • Vichel1 -

Replied to the thread How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level].

Bard and chanter are simpler classes to play in terms of mechanics. By the way, ti is normal to suck really bad as an assassin until you get very good with mechanics, instead of a learning curve that class has a learning cliff... To have fun I recommend…
  • MrSylbio -

Liked Lyneza90’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    We have made countless suggestions since 6.2 hit the servers on how to improve your game. Why are you asking us now? Did you ignore all our feedback before, or do you want to give us false hope once again? Nevertheless i will try to point out your…