Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

help rewards

Nukem

Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect

Konstantinos

Aion 6.2 feedback execution

Hizamaruu

Lost with gear

SneakyGerald

A request for Aion Gameforge team for future

Hakurin

Recent Activities

• Nukem -

Replied to the thread help rewards.

Quote from Sita: “If I understand it right, you assigned the goodies to the wrong character? In any case, please contact support aion.support.gameforge.com/index.php?fld=en ” Yes, I sent them to a character that I do not play anymore (other server)
  • Konstantinos -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Omg speed and attack speed are... BB aion
  • Hizamaruu -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    It's horrible actually, one of the worst patches aion ever had.
  • Hizamaruu -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 feedback execution.

Sad patch for me. It had a lot of potential but GF didn't took advantage of out (to grow population , they took advantage of the p2w aspect for sure). As a templar which is a handicapped class on the new server I am using my WHITE transformation to get…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

I still cant believe what I have seen in game was set up on servers. Guys with 45% attack speed destroy you while you are turtle and you cant do anything: no ways to farm contracts, they werent given in proper amount (i got only x32 legendary…
  • Desperation -

Liked kkas’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    this is what i think of aion 6.2 5f7a7MA.jpg
  • Desperation -

Liked cequ’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    - You need uprgade 16 items to +15, exchange to legendary, again upgrade to +15, exchange to ultimate and again upgrade +15... And upgrading system is totally shi**y. 50x ancient stone and 15 legendary and i upgrade my ancient staff from +0 to +10, its a…
  • Desperation -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    It's horrible actually, one of the worst patches aion ever had.
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 feedback execution.

only would like to say thanks for destryoing game and implementing transformations. No in-game ways to get it. Ah y, one per week with 90% change to get white and 8% green form. I am out
  • SneakyGerald -

Replied to the thread Lost with gear.

Quote from Elysorrow: “EDIT: what is practical difference between Brave (evasion+magic resist) and courageous set (physical+magical defense)? How much of these stats are needed? ” + would like to know also if anyone