Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Daeva's Tavern – Episode 2

Galeas

Old player returns with concerns

Click

Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0

Konstantinos

Old timer coming back, looking for mates

Griever7x

Pinned Ideas for a better faction balance

faker

Recent Activities

• Hakurin -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Ideas for a better faction balance.

Like (Post)
    Free 75 Level instant for outnumbered factions for 1 character per account and in addition a +10 Holy Apollon set + Weapon and some sort of okish accessoires, maybe some greywolf medals and soulstones so people can buy greywolf accs. Those items ofc have…
  • nodeone -

Liked Ashandarey’s post in the thread Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “I said around two weeks.Two weeks is 14 days, not 10. Regarding leveling, you basically get 80 in a few hours, so that's not the main obstacle. Took me something like 3 days. When you have done that, you will have plenty of stuff…
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread The Daeva's Tavern – Episode 2.

Subtitles are finally here! We have now: german, italian, spanish, polish, and french will be added very soon.
  • Click -

Replied to the thread Old player returns with concerns.

Gearing up in 6.x will be worse than now. 1) Ancient -> Legendary -> Ultimate steps to upgrade u gear from crap (ancient) to endgame (ultimate). Each step you have to make everything +15 and after upgrading u start from +0. Worth to mention here that…
  • deanyosla -

I'm a bit confused what do you want from the game. You're looking forward to aion being more p2w than it currently is? If so you're in luck, 6.x will bring with it new currency system quna, not sure if it would be very useful though at this point. Right…
  • Click -

Nobody knows how p2w 6.2 will be in EU. My best bet is, that it won’t be much different to the current patch, which heavily shop dependent... Also by reading in other topics, admin of powerbook wrote, that only bots are left on the Korean server, so…
  • Swedez -

Posted the thread Old player returns with concerns.

Thread
    Me and my friend starten playing aion in 2011 and had a lots of fun, But we Quit playing in 2014 to try out some other games. Now we decided to give it a try again due to lack of a descent mmo’s out there. But... I’ve read a couple of forum threads…
  • Konstantinos -

Replied to the thread Gold Packs in 5.8 to 6.0.

Anyone know if we will have new elite rewards 7 september(20 gps) or not until aion 6.2? @Galeas
  • Griever7x -

Replied to the thread Old timer coming back, looking for mates.

My character's name is Artaemys, for anyone interested. Sorcerer. Will make a Chanter as well eventually
  • faker -

Liked Z|A|C|H’s post in the thread Ideas for a better faction balance.

Like (Post)
    Hey @Sita I genuinely think that advertising Aion at a bigger scale would help "faction imbalance" as we say. Aion is such a great game but the lack of population kills the fun out of it. Promoting new players to join the community would benefit the…