Aion EN

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Recomendation for PvE

SkeeveAahz

recommend gear or level for invite to party

Sirkka

Pinned Weekly Shop Discussion Topic

Shaoron

APES & SERUM DROP suggestion

Click

Server Merge Discussion

nodeone

Recent Activities

• SkeeveAahz -

Replied to the thread Recomendation for PvE.

Quote from Click: “I made grey wolf accs (neck, earrings, helm) +5 and Dagger/Sword Enhanced Fallusha (started with Prigga Dagger/Sword +15 in Nara EM until I dropped and upgraded to Fallusha). The rest is totally irrelevant. ” How was this possible?…
  • t0re -

Quote from Desolator: “Make your armor set +10-12 with HQ (9-10 stones per MONTH) ” alts ; shugogold; default drop; HQ; lunas. wops double post (any mod can merge the 2 replies? :D)
  • t0re -

Quote from GhostOfMe: “That's the cheapest way to have some average dps for f2p player ” we're talking about a gladi and not a sorc, u know perfectly well how u were outdpsed by naked chars just because u were gladi also if u are gonna socket lower…
  • digi -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sita: “Moved all "wheel" related discussion into the Shop discussion as this is NOT an event but another form of presentation of a random box ” I wanted to comment this post from the event topic here. I will try to not include comments…
  • digi -

Liked Shaoron’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Lmao, look at these clowns adding the +20 skill reset scroll into P2W events. Pathetic.
  • Sirkka -

Replied to the thread recommend gear or level for invite to party.

Quote from Noctis: “ppl got 73 lvl on several alts just cuz of "alting" siege, not a good indicator ” It's rather fun to have these "uuh I have my elemental form" lvl 75 people in your group who're unable to deal decent damage. I suppose even after 6…
  • Grzyb -

Liked faker’s post in the thread APES & SERUM DROP suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I used recently about 30 APES those unstorable, every fking time fail after + 16 / 17
  • Grzyb -

Liked iSTAN’s post in the thread APES & SERUM DROP suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Last week i've joined low lvl groups for arkhal kroban adma and elemental, trying to help lower level players. Dropped 5 APES, i lost every single one of them to roll :D I would like to get a box for every1 in each run :) that way i can finally start playing…
  • Desolator -

Ye man, all like they said :thumbsup: . Make your armor set +10-12 with HQ (9-10 stones per MONTH). Maybe u lucky can get few stones from instances. One month and one part be +10-15. Five parts and weapon its near half of year and then u can try find aly With…
  • Syphrena -

Thank you all for your suggestions ! Looking at all of this I think I may try to buy pole/sword since my holy dagger is +15 already. The main problem is the set. I know its better to have white attack then to have some end game on +1-2. So my options…