Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]xkoma007x -

Replied to the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Quote from twardy: “Quote from Vichel1: “I don't have the time to run 50 Naras a week on 10 alts... ” Unfortunately this game is not for casuals. To max your gear/stigmas/deavonian skills you have to play a lot or have deep pockets. ” Totally…
  • Watchcat -

• BoroBeast -

Liked ZAISHEN’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    :nothingtoseehere: Please refrain from just substantively saying "quit the game" -Senpai
  • twardy -

Quote from Vichel1: “I don't have the time to run 50 Naras a week on 10 alts... ” Unfortunately this game is not for casuals. To max your gear/stigmas/deavonian skills you have to play a lot or have deep pockets.
  • Sparx -

Replied to the thread Arena.

Please stick to english at this board, ty! The german board can be found here: board.de.aion.gameforge.com/index.php/BoardList/ :closed: ~ Sparx ~
  • qyy -

Posted the thread Arena.

Thread
    @Galeas Wann kommt der Season fix mit den arenen wurde nicht mal gesagt das so fixes 2-3 wochen dauern bis korea einen fix vorgestellt hat ?
  • Vichel1 -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

Quote from Rym: “Why would it be changed when it was already modified in our version to behave as it does in 6.5 ? ” Well, in the 6.5 database there is a particular assassin skill that says that it will give 3 critical strikes after use, in the…
  • ZAISHEN -

:nothingtoseehere: Please refrain from just substantively saying "quit the game" -Senpai
  • ZAISHEN -

Liked Vichel1’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    I don't have the time to run 50 Naras a week on 10 alts...
  • Vichel1 -

Liked zerghunter68’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    there should be a way to get all these daevanion skills by playing only your main, now we are forced to play with many chars or "buy" nara shugo from other players
  • ZAISHEN -

Liked Vichel1’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    So, Daevanion skills. Incredibly vital to making a class competitive both in PvE and PvP. I think that skills needed to bring a class to an acceptable power level should not be as hard to obtain as they are currently. Both in PvP and PvE Daevanion…
  • zerghunter68 -

there should be a way to get all these daevanion skills by playing only your main, now we are forced to play with many chars or "buy" nara shugo from other players
  • Vichel1 -

Liked Zeu’s post in the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

Like (Post)
    This is a Macro for 6.2 PVE assassin players . Because many people say to me about is hard to play assassin and they dont want to do "weaves", i create a macro for helping them. - Rotation time for front rotation with minimum of 0.8 atack speed, the…
  • Ydri -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Quote from i-always-say-xd: “So is there any way a f2p can get the full gear from the 3 shugos event ” craft event with boost drop chance :whistling: and boxes from mobs with mats whistling.pngwhistling.pngwhistling.png and craft scrollswhistling.png
  • Ydri -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vichel1: “Hero trials were supposed to be "soon". Everything is always "soon" ” youtu.be/hyvAcme6gcE As for events, the one with keys is decent. I had around 40 normal keys. Got 1 Legendary enchantment stone (which failed ofc) , some…
  • Vichel1 -

I don't have the time to run 50 Naras a week on 10 alts...
  • Dmi3 -

Liked Zergie’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Such sad people here :/ Yes they nerfed the event as it was originally there. Were they forced to start this event? No. They could have just given us some other crappy event where the best rewards are manastone slots. Its nerfed, but 2 contracts a day?…
  • Vichel1 -

Liked Neverfelt’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Tornheim: “Just use Narakkalli. Run through the whole instance to see if Shukikruk spawns. Tutorial video below :) ” I did 45 runs around like this, only spawned shugo there twice, and both times gave me the same skill i don't need... It's…
  • Vichel1 -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vichel1: “Hero trials were supposed to be "soon". Everything is always "soon" ” youtu.be/hyvAcme6gcE As for events, the one with keys is decent. I had around 40 normal keys. Got 1 Legendary enchantment stone (which failed ofc) , some…
  • Ydri -

Replied to the thread Assassin macro rotation + Auto Weaves.

History don't remember good sins with macros for skills (only for buffs) Thats all coz of ping Confirm it, admit it, forget it :nothingtoseehere: