Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Erufuun -

Replied to the thread 7.0 First info.

• Judder -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread To be new on deyla.

Like (Post)
    Dont understand ppl crying about balance on sieges anymore. Like, how does this affect you exactly when factions literally switch forts every 2nd siege cuz of the buff? Elyos on deyla took the fort tonight from asmos, next siege asmos will take it…
  • Senpai -

Replied to the thread Transformation Scrolls.

There are quite a few threads already about this topic. :closed:
  • Senpai -

Replied to the thread 6.0/2 BUG REPORTS.

Quote from Psycho: “Hey. Is it only me or just im getting even 2 send logs during game. My dekstop is actually rly good and dunno if its the in-game problem or my desktop's issue xd? Also ping. Even 2k ms. (im solo xd). thx n advance! :3 (Dont know…
  • Evita -

Replied to the thread To be new on deyla.

well as you can see the accounts with chars on antri have either 7 or 8 chars - and as you can see all are locked neither can I move my loki chars
  • skyfear -

Liked Lyneza90’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    We have made countless suggestions since 6.2 hit the servers on how to improve your game. Why are you asking us now? Did you ignore all our feedback before, or do you want to give us false hope once again? Nevertheless i will try to point out your…
  • Vichel1 -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Transformation It's for many players really hard to receive an ancient transformation. Ancient transformation is the basic of playing your class. Everyone should at least have the chance to receive one ancient transformation for his/her class. It can…
  • Tornheim -

Replied to the thread 7.0 First info.

@Kelekelio Do you have maybe some more information about the blue-yellow-eyed girl from the campaign? Is it possible that she is in fact a child of a Daeva and a Balaur?
  • Vichel1 -

Replied to the thread How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level].

Bard and chanter are simpler classes to play in terms of mechanics. By the way, ti is normal to suck really bad as an assassin until you get very good with mechanics, instead of a learning curve that class has a learning cliff... To have fun I recommend…
  • MrSylbio -

Like (Post)
    We have made countless suggestions since 6.2 hit the servers on how to improve your game. Why are you asking us now? Did you ignore all our feedback before, or do you want to give us false hope once again? Nevertheless i will try to point out your…
  • Erik -

Liked Sorayami’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    1. Pls stop the RNG Madness 2. Implement useful rewards for Hero Trials so we can at least feel rewarded after finishing a quest 3. Use your Shop wisely, like providing us more and most important NICE and NEW Skins etc and not only RNG Boxes. Point 1 is…
  • Erik -

Liked Razor’s post in the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

Like (Post)
    make transformations a long term goal but a real long term goal for now is just gambling u either get legendary transformation in 1 scroll in 5 minutes or in 1000 scrolls in 2 years this is not long term goal this is gambling. add a quest to turn in 100…
  • Vichel1 -

Like (Post)
  • Morpheus -

Liked wolf11’s post in the thread Transformation Scrolls.

Like (Post)
    This is getting ridiculous guys ... I've spent hundreds of euros and millions up on millions of kinah and i still don't have an ancient transformation as a melee class. There should be a way so that we can get ancient transformations so the game can be…
  • crittles -

Replied to the thread How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level].

everything that can heal is good for beginner pvp in this patch, chanter probably the best. How to have fun? You don't. You will see what i mean after you try to get full legendary gear
  • Lyneza90 -

Replied to the thread 6.0 Feedback/ Collection Thread.

• xSaidou -

Replied to the thread Legendary Keberium.

Current timer for deyla, they will spawn in 1 hr from now / My local time is 00:27 GMT/UTC +1
  • terent -

Replied to the thread Skills What stigma to +9?.

i have decided that enchanting stigmas is too expensive to do it for all of them. And because you really dont need 2 extra slots on support spec, but on the dps spec in pvp its really OP, I ve decided to focus on just that. It helps that good green pvp…
  • g.raff -

Posted the thread How to have fun in Aion?? [short time playing, beginner level].

Thread
    Hello everyone! I want to play Aion over the weekend, but find myself a bit overwhelmed by the changes. With no trace of false modesty, I must admit that I am VERY bad at playing [3D games mess with my brain, because I never see the enemy coming1]. I…
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread Skills What stigma to +9?.

Quote from Psycho: “Guys , how did u manage to enchant stigma from 0 lvl to +9 :d? Always when im trying to enchant above lvl 4-5 , and it fails it brings me to 0. xD Im open for sugestions :3 ” You're from Nergal so I assume you weren't playing…