Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Layyumi -

Replied to the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

the only people who hate pveranks or have a reason to hate it are bad players. Pveranks provides proof of your performance and bad players hate that. They want to believe they are good or- Not worse than others. They will blame it on any circumstances…
  • Click -

Liked Vespir’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Sup, Tried to play 150 tokens today, for the memes, got to 8 a total of 2 times, received AP acc and AP wep chest, as a gladiator main, I am not gonna say I expected to get the Suna box with only 150 tokens, however there was a little hope for it, and…
  • Click -

Replied to the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Quote from Mika: “Quote from Kadex: “Quote from Mika: “I still can't believe I lost one of my nicks because my char is level 72 (I played it in pve, not like its inactive), and the guy from Grendal is 75. I mean my char was called like that even…
  • Click -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] [PvP] Go Hunt, Daeva! 26.04.-16.05.2018.

I think the event currently isn’t running as Gameforge expected. Many players reached max points in 1st day. Here’s my theory: 1 Kill = 1 Point They just forgot to update the website column and it says points and not kills. How to gain kills/points…
  • yaminote -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] [PvP] Go Hunt, Daeva! 26.04.-16.05.2018.

Quote from Euripidis23: “Srsly im on Deyla Server and I play asmodian. that event is not good. u help again the Elyos Side . they are x3 times more than Asmodians and u make the event on 1 place only? srsly? some ppl never sleep and u expect that event…
  • Aviliana -

Replied to the thread Server Merges 2018/FAQ.

@Galeas how is it looking for housing furniture issue? Is there a time whne this will be fixed cause my inventory is being cramped with stuff i usally dump into my cabins plus i would like to get my enhanced fallu back :/
  • Aviliana -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread Server Merges 2018/FAQ.

Like (Post)
    1. any news regarding the housing issue? do u advice me putting my estate for sale or should I wait until thats fixed? kinda got every possible storage cabinet full of things there, dont wanna lose that ;( 2. can u confirm that you won't block free…
  • Sorayami -

LoK 5.0, Kroban/GoK 5.3, Narakali NM/HM 6.0 I can remember how hard these Instances were when they first appeared. But for sure you wont want to clear them with bad player because you would spend a LOT of time there. PvE Rank is a tool to help you find…
  • Kery -

Liked failboat’s post in the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Like (Post)
    That's your mistake, you don't click, you write. Press the letter 'O' on your keyboard, followed by letter 'K' on your keyboard. Together they form the word 'OK'.
  • Kery -

Quote from t0re: “no dps= no chance especially that almost all content was with time limit, and some still is. ” the time limit at lok was removed at 5.6. thats all the Content you really need :whistling:
  • t0re -

no dps= no chance especially that almost all content was with time limit, and some still is. And i hope u wont go and say like misto ridicilous stuff like that u can do narakali with 72 chars in 65 gear for example
  • Sparx -

As far as I know the legates only giving loot and no additional points. ~ Sparx ~
  • Sparx -

Replied to the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

• Balthazar -

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Balthazar: “WE DIDNT have DPS ranks,Makarna HM,Runadium HM,RST HM old days still went fine or other instances all DID fine ” i am sorry but at that time asmo telemachus had 100 active asmos, if u didnt know every1…
  • t0re -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    @[GF] Mookie since there’s soulstones in shop now, can we also have Entry Scroll for the Holy Tower. Available as 1x and this 10+2 bundle ~Thanks. #noshame
  • t0re -

Liked randomforumuser’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Whoever thought it would be a good idea to put evolution soulstones in the shop: I hope something really bad happens to you today. And tomorrow. And all month long, every day.
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Quote from Senpai: “spam :grumble: ” what are u trying to say? ui not gud enaf for iu?
  • t0re -

Quote from failboat: “You don't go with people anymore, experiment, have fun, give them advice. Now it's different ” I do every day and pretty much almost nothing changed. Just a bit less headaches. Its just as before , i go some place with random…
  • Noraj -

Liked Vespir’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Sup, Tried to play 150 tokens today, for the memes, got to 8 a total of 2 times, received AP acc and AP wep chest, as a gladiator main, I am not gonna say I expected to get the Suna box with only 150 tokens, however there was a little hope for it, and…
  • Vespir -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.