Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• esset23 -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

Quote from Click: “Quote from faker: “Quote from Click: “Quote from faker: “Remember that we dont have +25 safe spot so it will be different in EU ” *not yet;-) ” Galeas said somewhere we wont have the +25 safe spot, but we never know with…
  • Evita -

Liked Adartaer’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
    received_1043337662499456.png
  • Evita -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Like (Post)
    There is no need for a maintenance. I will let you know when I have confirmation that it's working again.
  • Evita -

Liked Adartaer’s post in the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Like (Post)
    What is it? :D Aion0020.jpg
  • faker -

Liked Click’s post in the thread 6.2 First Info.

Like (Post)
    Quote from faker: “Quote from Click: “Quote from faker: “Remember that we dont have +25 safe spot so it will be different in EU ” *not yet;-) ” Galeas said somewhere we wont have the +25 safe spot, but we never know with GF ” Yeah i read…
  • Click -

Quote from faker: “Quote from Click: “Quote from faker: “Remember that we dont have +25 safe spot so it will be different in EU ” *not yet;-) ” Galeas said somewhere we wont have the +25 safe spot, but we never know with GF ” Yeah i read…
  • Sorayami -

Replied to the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

@t0re narakali mate? I need 1 stone for da weapon :)))
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

imo all we need is GF to not mess with drop, enchant and socketting rates as these are all at their discretion. just leave it as the KR version the rest it's just a question of point of view and personally i don't care
  • faker -

Quote from Click: “Quote from faker: “Remember that we dont have +25 safe spot so it will be different in EU ” *not yet;-) ” Galeas said somewhere we wont have the +25 safe spot, but we never know with GF
  • Click -

Quote from faker: “Remember that we dont have +25 safe spot so it will be different in EU ” *not yet ;)
  • esset23 -

Replied to the thread Some videos to share.

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from Adartaer: “What is it? :D Aion0020.jpg ” I think it is one half of the tower of eternity, since the abyss is in the middle of the shattered tower :)
  • Adartaer -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

• faker -

Remember that we dont have +25 safe spot so it will be different in EU
  • Saykuun -

Liked Hashtag’s post in the thread shugo event /Gold medal 50 key.

Like (Post)
    Quote from faker: “I didnt answer the question because " so what was worth 2b " I dont understand a thing from it ” Nice dodge again, was a hard question indeed. Quote from faker: “I made 2 runs on my 3 alts and got 2b from it ” Yea sure you did pal :P
  • Shaoron -

Liked Aura’s post in the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

Like (Post)
    Aion had more players than guild wars currently have. It's just that they actually didnt treat them like cows so their players stayed. Aion would be a much more popular game atm if the providers weren't so greedy in every region
  • kkk -

Replied to the thread Dont Break 6.0 - 6.2 -6.5.

dogs barking at wall that's what happen on the forum :D no point to try hard since most of u are sheeps and still stick to the game ofc they will make u pay the price . i wish all of u to be healthy and feed aion eu for more years in the future xD…