Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Zorkas -

Replied to the thread Anti Bot suggestion idea.

I like gameforge idea. We all should play with a main character and that's it. No alts more accounts for nothing and trading stones.
  • gaymer77 -

Replied to the thread Chanter desired stats?.

Quote from Doombolt: “Now all you need is full crit strike stones all the way. This goes for every physical dps class. ” crit not physical attack ones?
  • Doombolt -

Replied to the thread Chanter desired stats?.

Now all you need is full crit strike stones all the way. This goes for every physical dps class.
  • Daeny -

Liked Frazan’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Sorry but, You guys act like addicted kids... In any buisness model and company if the community or the clients don't like or don't feel happy with the product They just stop using it and stop spending money... If you want GF react to your…
  • gaymer77 -

Posted the thread Chanter desired stats?.

Thread
    What stats should a dps chanter be shooting for in manastones & on gear? I know they used to be a mix of magic & physical damage so they needed macc & acc and then crit but what about now?
  • gaymer77 -

Replied to the thread Leveling up a cleric questions.

So are MP manastones good for any class now? I remember when I was playing a couple years ago that's all that clerics used were MP stones for PvE.
  • Hello, I'm sorry for being too late to inform something you might already know, but in case you still don't know, take a time to watch this video, which will be deleted when the case gets solved: youtube.com/watch?v=L3cDP0rKG3I&feature=youtu.be Our…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Liked Layyumi’s post in the thread Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest.

Like (Post)
    all these systems are designed to help players especially at the START. what a coincidence that everything happens to be bugged/ not ready when its needed the most. but we got a discount on the wheel i guess.
  • Franzmanzini -

Liked xSaidou’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Holy fking shiet, i have a brilliant idea. Let us loot the killed ely/asmo, they should drop kinah, make it an event or whatever! I want some bloodbath!!
  • Wixi -

Replied to the thread Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest.

You guys don´t read the forum i guess Quote from Wixi: “@Galeas Where are the events that you had prepared for october with transformation contracts? Week 17-24 and still nothing. All the p2w has at least ancient transformations already, while the rest…
  • Wixi -

Liked Desperation’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    The worst events, the same as in 5.* Change your eventmaker already
  • Hana -

Replied to the thread Leveling up a cleric questions.

Magic attack/boost effects its attacks as it's a chain wearing sorc. jk. and yes no point in using staff anymore as it has phys. atk as u mentioned so mace & shield is the wise choice. honestly while levelling up, i havent bothered with manastones…
  • Jack -

Replied to the thread Bug/ Weird stuff reports 6.0 Beta.

Quote from Sophisticated: “I also have erosion not that im using it as its obsolete skill. As to why, it seems there was a mini update somewhere in korea ( atleast what i think i saw ) where it was assigned back to sorcerers. Next update fixes all of…
  • Colombiana -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

@Galeas Ok if all that will be gone explain me what will be with me and many other ppl who have actived 2000+, days from old gold packs?
  • gaymer77 -

Posted the thread Leveling up a cleric questions.

Thread
    So I've decided that I'm going to also be leveling a cleric when I'm not on my assassin leveling him up. Question is since I'm guessing 99% of the leveling is solo crap, what kinds of stats or gear should I be using for him to level up? Does magic…
  • Colombiana -

Replied to the thread Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest.

@Galeas Have same question about transformation contracts we get anything soon or ppl still run with white around becouse potion from change is out how much i see...
  • sharlata -

Replied to the thread More sources of ultimate stones ?.

Quote from Aura: “good thing i used 187 legendary enchantment stones and my legendary ring is still not +15 ” good thing i used 150 legendary stones on 1 ancient part and my gloves still not +15. I dont even use legen. stones at +10 always from…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Adartaer’s post in the thread Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest.

Like (Post)
    @Galeas There must be compensation and that's it.
  • Grzyb -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    I have to agree with Desperation. @Galeas It has come to my attention that the event maker is not trying in his job, takes it too easy or does not care enough. Perhaps his salary should be paid based upon the amount of dedication he has in regards to…
  • Grzyb -

Liked Desperation’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    The worst events, the same as in 5.* Change your eventmaker already