Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Nuke -

Replied to the thread 6.2 GLORY POINTS.

I have not checked yet but if you need 1500 monthly hp to keep the rank the math does not add up so easily. There are 16 sieges a month, so you'd have to join all of them and get a good rank. In 6.5 the issue will be fixed though
  • Incendium -

Posted the thread Plastic Surgery ticket NPC...?.

Thread
    Anyone saw that npc where we change appearance with plastic surgery ticket...?Cant seem to find it in sanctum.... EDIT:Nvm,you do it via Gold Sand Shop...
  • Jeyunn -

Replied to the thread [YouTube Chanel] Jei Yunn // Cleric Heal PVP.

Replied to the thread 6.2 GLORY POINTS.

Quote from iduk: “Quote from Sophisticated: “improved system to the rankings ” Interesting. What is the improofment for the raking? There is none. ” Quote from Click: “There is a ranking you can climb, Discipline and Coop ” There is a new …
  • Furrybeans -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Quote from Tallulah: “ The problem with mechanics that is present in FiFa,call of Duty and many mobile titles is that this mechanics are imitating and while they are slotmachines that are manipulative they are the definition of gambling but usually…
  • ruiner -

Posted the thread Damage nerf or its just me?.

Thread
    I feel like the damage of dps classes has been nerfed with the arrive of 6.0 update. I tried to pvp with my gladi lvl 60.I tried solo and with group,we couldn't kill any healer at all,I felt like i couldn't dps and outdamage anything,we really felt like…
  • Purri -

Replied to the thread State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback.

One thing that I liked is that now ,on cross server u can trade the items that u got accidentally (tradeable 10 mins)one bard rolled and got accidentally a purple physical feather but at the end he was able to trade and give it to the player who needed it
  • Tallulah -

Liked breezee’s post in the thread Music <3.

Like (Post)
    youtube.com/watch?v=Y_8vucksxr…io=1&list=RDMMY_8vucksxrs Calming me down while i wait for servers to open impatiently :monster:
  • Tallulah -

Replied to the thread Music <3.

Quote from breezee: “youtube.com/watch?v=Y_8vucksxr…io=1&list=RDMMY_8vucksxrs Calming me down while i wait for servers to open impatiently :monster: ” Hopefully you didn't faint of all excitement :D youtu.be/5jUGAVUwhRU
  • Yumichan -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

@Galeas - I STILL have not got an email, nor has my husband... we're both subscribed for newsletter and we both get emails from GF etc.... what's being done for veteran players with no received emails??? We've been playing since 1.5 and have always got…
  • Tallulah -

This seems to be the most active thread for all the...good reasons :) Since the whole Star Wars battlefront to loot box debacle that occured late last year, governments worldwide have been taken a closer look into lootbox mechanics and videogames. The…
  • [NICK]rahnxah -

Replied to the thread Lakrum bosses timetable.

keberium stuff. Descompossing ultimate pieces of Aerot gear gives toons of fragment of fighting spirit to lvl up the red flame sets and the pve version is a good start for dungeoning yeah, the leaders
  • Hizamaruu -

Quote from Furrybeans: “It probably isn't classed as gambling since you're not directly spending real money with a chance to win/lose that money. I'm not an expert on this though, just that this is what regular gambling involves. The thing is, you'll…
  • [NICK]reming -

Quote from Furrybeans: “Quote from Michu: “About speed titles... Can you still get the 4% ones from quest? Arbolu/easy mark?somehow? ” Most of the old pre-50 quests got removed and a new campaign quest line was added, so I doubt you get such titles…
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread State of Aion 6.2 - My feedback.

Quote from Nuke: “Pve wise this patch seems to have a good "progression" but still has decent challenges in the new contet. ” good progression? Where exactly is the pve, there is like literally 0 content to play for on the pve side, i feel a bit…
  • roflatgf -

Replied to the thread 6.2 First Info.

I just logged on RU ... it's a dead server ... that's our fate too
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread Competitive server.

@Akinorix yes, atm its about 50:50 the faction balance, no clue how but its hanging somehow. Bare in mind population is also a lot bigger than antri - i guess its slighly bad as complete new player, buut after a bit frustration u should be fine as you…
  • t0re -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from Pericol: “U get email if u have same adres for account ” unfortunately u dont i have 4 accounts , on 3 different emails and i got the gift email only on 1 of them (none of them are unsubscribed from newsletters , since guy from my legion…
  • Desperation -

Replied to the thread Lakrum bosses timetable.

bosses - you mean leaders? do they give something useful?
  • Furrybeans -

It probably isn't classed as gambling since you're not directly spending real money with a chance to win/lose that money. I'm not an expert on this though, just that this is what regular gambling involves. The thing is, you'll always get something. It…