Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Keymaker -

Replied to the thread Faction Lock For Nergal Asmodians.

Transfers are only way of doing this...it was done before GF even took over and faction lock does exist in the game to stop people creating alts on overbalanced servers as at one point it was even applied to some servers. All Elyos on other servers…
  • Pericol -

Replied to the thread Bug/ Weird stuff reports 6.0 Beta.

Same was happening to me ppl cant see what u link but this bug is not important.
  • Colombiana -

Replied to the thread Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats.

Bump... No one have some suggestion or tip?
  • Zara -

Quote from Xanoa: “Quote from Appelsap: “Its possible merge with barus its seems fair to merge with that server 594elyos against 606 asmo ” the problem I'm not sure, but if we merge nergal with barus people on nergal will cry about rank no? ?( ” just…
  • Xanoa -

Liked Inorey’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Whoever plans the shop updates has zero sense for it, just please replace this guy because this is getting beyond ridiculious. Another week of useless , trash in the shop. I never thought of my life I will be ever saying this, but I’m complaining…
  • Nagrio -

Like (Post)
    Whoever plans the shop updates has zero sense for it, just please replace this guy because this is getting beyond ridiculious. Another week of useless , trash in the shop. I never thought of my life I will be ever saying this, but I’m complaining…
  • Lahire -

Quote from Kuroiz: “I think there is a bugg when applying for cross server, sometimes the leader cant see your weapon links. Today a leader asked me for weapon link but he said he coudn't see it when I linked it. Then later one of my friends made a…
  • Nagrio -

Liked Hjarta’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    "Which treasure is hiding in this box? Open it and find out! In addition to your item, you will also get a chance to receive a Box of Lucky Kinah containing up to 100 million* Kinah!" AHAHAHAH
  • PapaSchultz -

Replied to the thread Assassin 6.0 Changes.

as far as i can see the fallusha dagger + the 6.x sword is a solution until you drop both Ultimate weapons after that you just switch to full red dagger + red sword and do very little weave (only under devotion or just a small tempo to not be out of…
  • Alibi -

Quote from Appelsap: “what about dred we come across people with rank great general and stuff and most of the time they still lose me being rank 1 ;) rank doesn't mean anything for me atleast ” Yeah i don't care about rank either but please don't merge…
  • Kuroiz -

I think there is a bugg when applying for cross server, sometimes the leader cant see your weapon links. Today a leader asked me for weapon link but he said he coudn't see it when I linked it. Then later one of my friends made a group and he also…
  • Erik -

Like (Post)
  • Xanoa -

Quote from Appelsap: “what about dred we come across people with rank great general and stuff and most of the time they still lose me being rank 1 ;) rank doesn't mean anything for me atleast ” Well, I'll give you that, they should have also separated…
  • Appelsap -

what about dred we come across people with rank great general and stuff and most of the time they still lose me being rank 1 ;) rank doesn't mean anything for me atleast
  • Appelsap -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills low rate problem.

Quote from [NICK]dracumelspata: “its like that they completely remove the shugo lol. and something more.Do you believe guys that some skills have lower rate than others? 1 ) make an alt 2 ) make gear for this alt 3 ) this alt need to be in the 2nd…
  • kesLV -

Liked PapaSchultz’s post in the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Like (Post)
    you can get stigmas as a random drop in mirash (1 every 4-5 runs), and from the tower of challenge vendor, both gives a bag with random stigma for your class
  • kesLV -

Liked Hakurin’s post in the thread [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Like (Post)
    I'm not sure of acquiring methods this patch besides broker, but to enchant them you can either use a stigma of the same type (if the enchantment fails it drops to 0) or a stigma enchantment stone (has a chance to +2 and if the enchantment fails it…
  • Lahire -

Replied to the thread Dredgion - Increase entry window time.

Runatorium is also opened during siege time, still people go to siege for a reason... Priorities. If this doesn't cause any conflict I got no idea why having dredgion open will cause. Me like everyone else will be doing siege, then runat and then…
  • Exiled -

Replied to the thread Daeva Skills low rate problem.

There will be crafting daevanion skill boxes at 6.5 version of the game, I think we must wait for that..
  • Exiled -

Replied to the thread Skins in 6.2+.

Tiamat's outfits are still dropped from last box in TF low priority if anyone insterested. I've got 3 part chains already.