Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• [NICK]rastekkel -

Replied to the thread Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue.

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Click: “@Galeas just enable kicking with tomorrow’s maintenance if it’s possible and leave the other changes for 6.0 ” Not possible to do it that fast, that requires NCSOFT. But yes, we contacted them about that topic…
  • [NICK]rastekkel -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Click: “@Galeas just enable kicking with tomorrow’s maintenance if it’s possible and leave the other changes for 6.0 ” Not possible to do it that fast, that requires NCSOFT. But yes, we contacted them about that topic already.
  • Misto -

Replied to the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Quote from [NICK]n00b: “>Be thankful you have something given to you for free regardless of how "difficult" it might be to obtain Hahahaha, look at server numbers. They reflect exactly the opposite of what you are saying. Free? Nothing is free. You…
  • Kuroiz -

Replied to the thread Is the last boss of Narakkalli Balaur ?.

• [NICK]n00b -

>Be thankful you have something given to you for free regardless of how "difficult" it might be to obtain Hahahaha, look at server numbers. They reflect exactly the opposite of what you are saying. Free? Nothing is free. You had to work for the…
  • Neko -

Replied to the thread Is the last boss of Narakkalli Balaur ?.

• Kuroiz -

Posted the thread Is the last boss of Narakkalli Balaur ?.

Thread
    Does anyone know ;D its for stigma changing purpose.
  • Sparx -

Replied to the thread Hello I’m Sparx.

Quote from failboat: “In the end who cares? They are both in eurovision contest, probably just to avoid the same confusion. ” :beer:
  • failboat -

In the end who cares? They are both in eurovision contest, probably just to avoid the same confusion.
  • Sita -

• Misto -

Quote from t0re: “Quote from Misto: “I just did my 3 kill quest in nosra with 8 clients open, took me 15m, 100% apes on 8 chars ” each post that u make i am wondering , are u seriously thinking that each person in the server has nasa pc or 3-4 PCs…
  • Lolikita -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue.

Like (Post)
    @Galeas just enable kicking with tomorrow’s maintenance if it’s possible and leave the other changes for 6.0
  • Lolikita -

Liked Xenomorph’s post in the thread Neviwind Canyon - AFK Issue.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “What do you think about enabling the kick option again? I know it has its pros and cons. That's the only solution I see right now. But maybe some of you have better ideas, just let me know and I will suggest it. ” If you activate…
  • Lolikita -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread How about having 250 exp "event" as permanent?.

Like (Post)
    thats good for russia
  • Lolikita -

Liked failboat’s post in the thread How about having 250 exp "event" as permanent?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Hizamaruu: “In many other games like WoW and B&S there is the available a maximum level item shop item ” I don't get what are you trying to say. Regardless, in bns people literally can't join instances if their gear isn't x or y. The game…
  • Lolikita -

Liked Evita’s post in the thread How about having 250 exp "event" as permanent?.

Like (Post)
    reminds me of that lv 74 bard that kept autoattacking the eye in garden... while the towers were up
  • Lolikita -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread How about having 250 exp "event" as permanent?.

Like (Post)
    @Hizamaruu what i meant is for example on deyla there are already quite a lot of chars like the one i had few days ago.. 12k hp sorc lv 74 :| i mean rly.. he was with lvl 23ish green accesories i am not rly fond of filtering players by levels and gear but…
  • Hakurin -

Liked Kadex’s post in the thread Suggestion: Server Merge.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Sziszu: “@Galeas but we know that. The problem is that end of 1st quarter, beginning of 2nd quarter is for a month and few days (end of March, beginning of April). It's not like a 2 or 3 month ahead, so everyone now just…
  • Lolikita -

Liked Desperation’s post in the thread [BETA] Hero Trials – Discussion and Feedback.

Like (Post)
    14 runs kroban/arkhal/lab = 2 apes, 0 serums (for whole group)
  • Alucinor -

Liked t0re’s post in the thread Tower of challenge in 5.8 - more harder.

Like (Post)
    yes but the idea of the instance to begin with was to be able to enter as 66 and do 1st few floors easy, then with higher floors to become harder and requrie more gear and higher level