Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• SkeeveAahz -

Replied to the thread Recomendation for PvE.

Quote from Click: “I made grey wolf accs (neck, earrings, helm) +5 and Dagger/Sword Enhanced Fallusha (started with Prigga Dagger/Sword +15 in Nara EM until I dropped and upgraded to Fallusha). The rest is totally irrelevant. ” How was this possible?…
  • t0re -

Quote from Desolator: “Make your armor set +10-12 with HQ (9-10 stones per MONTH) ” alts ; shugogold; default drop; HQ; lunas. wops double post (any mod can merge the 2 replies? :D)
  • t0re -

Quote from GhostOfMe: “That's the cheapest way to have some average dps for f2p player ” we're talking about a gladi and not a sorc, u know perfectly well how u were outdpsed by naked chars just because u were gladi also if u are gonna socket lower…
  • digi -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sita: “Moved all "wheel" related discussion into the Shop discussion as this is NOT an event but another form of presentation of a random box ” I wanted to comment this post from the event topic here. I will try to not include comments…
  • digi -

Liked Shaoron’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    Lmao, look at these clowns adding the +20 skill reset scroll into P2W events. Pathetic.
  • Sirkka -

Replied to the thread recommend gear or level for invite to party.

Quote from Noctis: “ppl got 73 lvl on several alts just cuz of "alting" siege, not a good indicator ” It's rather fun to have these "uuh I have my elemental form" lvl 75 people in your group who're unable to deal decent damage. I suppose even after 6…
  • Grzyb -

Liked faker’s post in the thread APES & SERUM DROP suggestion.

Like (Post)
    I used recently about 30 APES those unstorable, every fking time fail after + 16 / 17
  • Grzyb -

Liked iSTAN’s post in the thread APES & SERUM DROP suggestion.

Like (Post)
    Last week i've joined low lvl groups for arkhal kroban adma and elemental, trying to help lower level players. Dropped 5 APES, i lost every single one of them to roll :D I would like to get a box for every1 in each run :) that way i can finally start playing…
  • Desolator -

Ye man, all like they said :thumbsup: . Make your armor set +10-12 with HQ (9-10 stones per MONTH). Maybe u lucky can get few stones from instances. One month and one part be +10-15. Five parts and weapon its near half of year and then u can try find aly With…
  • Syphrena -

Thank you all for your suggestions ! Looking at all of this I think I may try to buy pole/sword since my holy dagger is +15 already. The main problem is the set. I know its better to have white attack then to have some end game on +1-2. So my options…
  • Pericol -

Liked Click’s post in the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Like (Post)
    A virtual wheel lands where the developer wants it to land, contrary to a mechanical wheel where it’s pure RNG and any modifications to make the wheel land on specific slots are forbidden. Therefor this wheel can simply be replaced by boxes with x-%…
  • Pericol -

Like (Post)
    Quote from Sita: “Moved all "wheel" related discussion into the Shop discussion as this is NOT an event but another form of presentation of a random box ” I wanted to comment this post from the event topic here. I will try to not include comments…
  • Click -

Quote from GhostOfMe: “Cause it's really the best suggestion. They can be even +0 - that's cheaper then apollon +15 ” +0 Fallusha Weapon cost 800-900kk last time i checked, +15 Holy Apollon was 700kk. To later upgrade Fallusha to enhanced you have to…
  • Lahire -

Like (Post)
    - complain about p2w - post ideas how to add more p2w - complain about p2w - ??????
  • Melkor -

Quote from Lahire: “And don't forget luna alting ” I love to apply with my 73 luna alt (who have no gear) at 73+ groups for lib or adma/ele
  • GhostOfMe -

Quote from Click: “Why do you suggest him Fallusha duals to do Narakalli EM? ” Cause it's really the best suggestion. They can be even +0 - that's cheaper then apollon +15 - and do more dps. If he can roll some weapon inside he can sell it latter.…
  • Lahire -

Liked nodeone’s post in the thread Server Merge Discussion.

Like (Post)
    Let's applaud GameForge for the servers situation after their Genius Server Merge and transfers. tenor.gif
  • Lahire -

• Hakurin -

Like (Post)
  • Click -

Like (Post)
    - complain about p2w - post ideas how to add more p2w - complain about p2w - ??????