Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Lyneza90 -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Snow in Atreia 12.12.2018-09.01.2019.

I allready made 45 million and have a bit over 100 serums out of the snowflakes on the first day. Good Event
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas no full reward lists anymore or what ? ” Indeed not always full lists are included in news anymore. ” so much for transparency
  • Galeas -

Replied to the thread Character Transfer/Server Ereskighal.

Conditions to be able to apply for a transfer: -You must leave your legion.If you are the last member, the Legion needs to be disbanded then. -You must sell your house (if it's not a studio). In case of a Faction conflict (if you have already a
  • Mika -

Liked [NICK]rahnxah’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    WoW, archerubiel OwO amazing! Event so cool! just the a rank minion i needed!!!!
  • Click -

@Galeas on the forum of another Aion server they put the rewards in spoiler right under the event description. Our board also have spoiler. Click to open (Hidden Content)
  • Mika -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas no full reward lists anymore or what ? ” Indeed not always full lists are included in news anymore. ” okey, this game just keeps getting worse and worse thanks
  • Mihi -

Liked Mika’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Elthan: “You want my feeback on it ? That event was run two times (each time for 2 weeks or more). I didn't get a single minced meat ! Simply disgusting. And you dare to call that an event ? ” Just because you…
  • Nagrio -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Moon Festival.

1x meat and from that chest i got pixel candy My sister 2x meat also pixel candy from both :nothingtoseehere: -Senpai
  • Mika -

Replied to the thread Weekly Shop Discussion Topic.

Quote from Bob: “Quote from esset23: “Quote from Bob: “Hello can you add icon_cash_item_init_coolt_01.png Ashunatal Dredgion Bonus Entry Scroll to the shop. Ashunatal dredgion is the only rewarding, enjoyable pvpve dungeon. We get used to have those…
  • Trinzer -

I received 5 altogether, from every daily pve/pvp quest that was available. But everyone knew this event was just trash and no one was really bothered about it to be honest.
  • Mika -

Quote from Senpai: “Quote from Elthan: “You want my feeback on it ? That event was run two times (each time for 2 weeks or more). I didn't get a single minced meat ! Simply disgusting. And you dare to call that an event ? ” Just because you…
  • Senpai -

Quote from Elthan: “You want my feeback on it ? That event was run two times (each time for 2 weeks or more). I didn't get a single minced meat ! Simply disgusting. And you dare to call that an event ? ” Just because you didn't get any, doesn't…
  • Senpai -

Please use the event threads for discussing those events and its rewards.
  • Nagrio -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread New class in Aion?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rym: “The Painter was received by the community in KR in a good way. They like all this puke stuff. ” Fixed. :'D
  • Elthan -

Quote from cequ: “Gameforge reaction: > People complain about the prizes > hmmm, we will not tell you what are the rewards! Sooo funny ” Thank you :D I laughed so much. I think Gameforge finally realized how bad they are at running "events" and at…
  • Nagrio -

Liked [NICK]rahnxah’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    WoW, archerubiel OwO amazing! Event so cool! just the a rank minion i needed!!!!
  • Elthan -

You want my feeback on it ? That event was run two times (each time for 2 weeks or more). I didn't get a single minced meat ! Simply disgusting. And you dare to call that an event ?
  • Nagrio -

Liked Noctis’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “Quote from Noctis: “@Galeas no full reward lists anymore or what ? ” Indeed not always full lists are included in news anymore. ” okey, this game just keeps getting worse and worse thanks
  • Goshenite -

Quote from Psycho: “Ice skate motion card. omg I want it so bad… Its the only 1 motion that looks cool. Whats the % to get it XD 0.1 ? ” i think that is lower than 0,1 :P but i have it :P
  • Goshenite -

Liked cequ’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    Normal reaction: > People complain about the prizes > The publisher changes the prizes for the better Gameforge reaction: > People complain about the prizes > hmmm, we will not tell you what are the rewards! Sooo funny :) Quote from cequ: “@Galeas