Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Magistone -

Replied to the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “Dang what a great mod! U guys knew GF is trash, they always were and always will be, so come to NA alrdy, sure…
  • Graphene -

HOW TO DESTROY 6.x - transformations @Leo lmao "the atk/cast speed items are now the mostly the legendary and ultimate items" Nice, player that spends tons of money on the shop can be month's a head the rest. So you admit that the game is P2W right?…
  • roflatgf -

Quote from Neverfelt: “It's horrible actually, one of the worst patches aion ever had. ” nope... this custom EU version is worst. Go and try RU ;)
  • roflatgf -

Replied to the thread My idea of saving the game/fixing transformations..

Quote from Click: “NCSoft deleted scrolls, attack and run speed from items, which we got ingame, and now i should spend €€€ in shop to get those? No thx, quitting is the only reasonable option. ” agree... it's funny how during the weekend noone…
  • Kuroiz -

Liked Alibi’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kuroiz: “Great patch but the transformation contracts makes the game alot harder to play. There is just way too many useless transforms and trying to get the right one for your class is even harder as every class is different. My alt ended…
  • Skateray -

Liked Ironskin’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    I have spent about 50 euro on trasformation and I got nothing that I can use. I got 2 ancient, and are for clerics ( I am playing templar). The system really suck. We cant actually play without speding 1k euro on shop. Good luck with your game, I wont…
  • failboat -

Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “Dang what a great mod! U guys knew GF is trash, they always were and always will be, so come to NA alrdy, sure 6.2 will be better…
  • Ironskin -

I have spent about 50 euro on trasformation and I got nothing that I can use. I got 2 ancient, and are for clerics ( I am playing templar). The system really suck. We cant actually play without speding 1k euro on shop. Good luck with your game, I wont…
  • Alibi -

Replied to the thread Question [Question Thread] Quick Question => Short answer.

Quote from Anariashola: “I also played on russia and I can confirm the rates in eu are horrible. Might also be bad rng but I doubt that ” Ye but seems that way too many people are getting terrible RNG...dunno. Gotta wait for monday and see if we can…
  • Wassermelone -

Replied to the thread 6.2 GLORY POINTS.

Quote from faker: “question: how can xforms achieve enough gp in 1 week which is around 1000+ ? ” can you read? you have 4 weeks time to reach 1,5k gp
  • Pink Omega -

Liked Kumi’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Leo: “You know guys sometimes is better not to tell anything if that´s going to be destructive? FYI: I know I´m lucky but I got a Tarha (ancient) transformation on my scroll from the gold ingots, later I had normal ones. Instead of…
  • Serbianlord -

Liked failboat’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “ :nothingtoseehere: ” go play na with the bots roaming there and even more p2w shop. oh wait the servers are dead there. ” Tell me what you consider P2W on NA shop if we omit items available only during…
  • Serbianlord -

Liked Michu’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Again, there are no bots, and maybe are bit fewer ppl, but definitely not dead
  • Serbianlord -

Liked Magistone’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “ :nothingtoseehere: ” go play na with the bots roaming there and even more p2w shop. oh wait the servers are dead there. ” Tell me what you consider P2W on NA shop if we omit items available only during events... Personally I…
  • Serbianlord -

Liked Hizamaruu’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Why play on NA with 300 ping while u can play here with no transformation and have the same feeling / outcome? :atongue:
  • Serbianlord -

Liked failboat’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Michu: “ :nothingtoseehere: ” go play na with the bots roaming there and even more p2w shop. oh wait the servers are dead there.
  • Serbianlord -

Liked Alibi’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kuroiz: “Great patch but the transformation contracts makes the game alot harder to play. There is just way too many useless transforms and trying to get the right one for your class is even harder as every class is different. My alt ended…
  • Serbianlord -

Liked Sinful’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    Let's face it guys and girls, remember the last time we all tried to protest? With the whole luna APE drops and changes? Remember how :cookieshugo: just didn't give a nyerk? Well guess what, they don't give a flying nyerk now. Believe it or not, people on this…
  • Hakurin -

Liked Furrybeans’s post in the thread Aion 6.2 it's Good but Not Perfect.

Like (Post)
    The mod's comments remind me of when a few friends and I went and visited an arcade several years ago. One of them wanted to play a motorbike racing game where you sit on a bike and lean left/right to make it turn. It would only go left though, so it was…
  • Magistone -

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Magistone: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Michu: “ :nothingtoseehere: ” go play na with the bots roaming there and even more p2w shop. oh wait the servers are dead there. ” Tell me what you consider P2W on NA shop if we omit items…