Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• kesLV -

Replied to the thread Keberium Thingie.

Can anyone show on image where to found those boses on map if u have time? Appreciate.
  • Erik -

Liked movements’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
    xd
  • Colombiana -

Posted the thread Ranger 6.2 PVE Stigma/Stats.

Thread
    Ok hello my main is ranger and like topic say i wanna talk about pve stigma and stats for PVE. My stats are 13k psy attack/ 11.400 accuracy/crit 2500 / HP 41K / PVE attack 2150. That is something what i can share... This is my stigma build
  • Akyraan -

Replied to the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

b2t, since everyone and their mothers can do prometons by now where are the rewards for markana?
  • Griver83 -

Replied to the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Griver83: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Alucinor: “Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all,…
  • Kelekelio -

Liked Alucinor’s post in the thread But 99% of the community is not able to do Workshop.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rym: “Resetting mobs in dredgions via teleporting is intended. Jump shot / jump cast / slide shot / slide cast / weaving / acc are intended and tolerated, as you can see by the additional game rules. Using cheats is not allowed, using…
  • ReturningPlayer -

• Rym -

Quote from Alucinor: “Quote from Rym: “Resetting mobs in dredgions via teleporting is intended. Jump shot / jump cast / slide shot / slide cast / weaving / acc are intended and tolerated, as you can see by the additional game rules. Using cheats is…
  • Alucinor -

Quote from Rym: “Resetting mobs in dredgions via teleporting is intended. Jump shot / jump cast / slide shot / slide cast / weaving / acc are intended and tolerated, as you can see by the additional game rules. Using cheats is not allowed, using…
  • Alucinor -

Quote from Rym: “The boss has a 7 minute enrage timer and any way, shape or form of resetting the timer is considered an exploitation of the game and is against the tos. ” It sure is, and about as easy to get caught as some cheating douches using AHK…
  • Alucinor -

Quote from Griver83: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Alucinor: “Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all, and yet gameforge is the…
  • failboat -

Quote from Griver83: “Quote from failboat: “Quote from Alucinor: “Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all, and yet gameforge is the…
  • Kuroiz -

Replied to the thread Skins in 6.2+.

So tempted to make a character, level it up to 57 and farm skins :D
  • Griver83 -

Quote from failboat: “Quote from Alucinor: “Shop can stay as it is, and there is every reason to compare them, all of them are obvs p2w, but hey.. that's okey, business needs to make money after all, and yet gameforge is the ONLY one that is…
  • Aoe -

Liked Griver83’s post in the thread Can we get some A minion contracts in game ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “There was an event for AIon birthday that was giving quite a lot of contracts recently. ” Did that event, a lot of dyes, no A minion contracts. So please don't tell me that event was giving a lot of contracts
  • Aoe -

Liked Psycho’s post in the thread Can we get some A minion contracts in game ?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Galeas: “There was an event for AIon birthday that was giving quite a lot of contracts recently. ” What was the % for rank A minion? 10%?. Dyes 4 ever! :D Edit/ There is a % (small) chance to get minion like Sita* for example from ht/nara
  • Konoyaro -

Replied to the thread PvP Chanter <Protection Spell> daevonian skill.

I main chanter since 2.7 when it was pretty much worthless, but I have to agree, power shard healing boost had to be taken away, because with a healing boost secondary set, it would be beyond-SM-broken and it will still be op as fk. Now that fear will be…
  • Akyraan -

Quote from Parra: “Quote from Akyraan: “Quote from Unhealable: “Stop the QQ. SM's can kill a chanter with 4 skills in 3 sec. Dw ;) ” i d say that very much depends on the gear of the 2 ppl fighting ;) either way yes, congratz you found the second broken…
  • ProKrieger -

you all have no idea :) the most broken skill was swift heavy attack from assassin, thats why the only class who got nerfed
  • Solnishko -

Liked Xanoa’s post in the thread PvP Chanter <Protection Spell> daevonian skill.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Alibi: “It's gonna get nerfed in 6.5 ” exactly and it's not only skill who have nerf Blind Breakthrough:Damage Reduced,Stun effect 4s -> 2s Blind Pursuit:Damage Reduced Dissolution Spell: Duration 10s -> 7sHealing not affected Protection Spell