Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• esset23 -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

• Senpai -

Replied to the thread How To: Revive Aion Free To Play.

Quote from Yellowpetal: “I don't think aion graphics is a problem as much as transformation system,remove it and a lot of people will come back nobody wanna be bears,tigers,penguins instead of their own characters. ” These people can get transparant…
  • Senpai -

Replied to the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Well, getting everything within a few months means you won't have much to do for the remaining months before a next patch drops. MMO's are known to be grindy. There are also a lot of people that have all the daeva skills they want and there are people…
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Liked Rastekkel’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    f2p players should not get crazy rewards. Paying players however, need to be treated like actual customers, not like trash as we are now.
  • Spartac -

Liked esset23’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Vichel1: “Hero trials were supposed to be "soon". Everything is always "soon" ” youtu.be/hyvAcme6gcE As for events, the one with keys is decent. I had around 40 normal keys. Got 1 Legendary enchantment stone (which failed ofc) , some…
  • esset23 -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Quote from Vichel1: “Hero trials were supposed to be "soon". Everything is always "soon" ” youtu.be/hyvAcme6gcE As for events, the one with keys is decent. I had around 40 normal keys. Got 1 Legendary enchantment stone (which failed ofc) , some…
  • twardy -

I did about 50 runs and had 3 shugos, 2 gold and 1 troll. Maybe its easy when you have few accounts and run 100 naras per week.
  • Neverfelt -

Quote from Tornheim: “Just use Narakkalli. Run through the whole instance to see if Shukikruk spawns. Tutorial video below :) ” I did 45 runs around like this, only spawned shugo there twice, and both times gave me the same skill i don't need... It's…
  • Neverfelt -

Liked Vichel1’s post in the thread Can we talk about Daevanion Skills?.

Like (Post)
    So, Daevanion skills. Incredibly vital to making a class competitive both in PvE and PvP. I think that skills needed to bring a class to an acceptable power level should not be as hard to obtain as they are currently. Both in PvP and PvE Daevanion…
  • zerghunter68 -

Liked Yellowpetal’s post in the thread How To: Revive Aion Free To Play.

Like (Post)
    I don't think aion graphics is a problem as much as transformation system,remove it and a lot of people will come back nobody wanna be bears,tigers,penguins instead of their own characters.
  • Tornheim -

Daevanion skills are actually easy to get in patch 6.x. Just use Narakkalli. Run through the whole instance to see if Shukikruk spawns. I did this yestetday and I got the skill. I am AT in Garden gear. Tutorial video below :) If you want to get the…
  • Rym -

Replied to the thread 6.5 First Info.

Why would it be changed when it was already modified in our version to behave as it does in 6.5 ?
  • Yellowpetal -

I don't think aion graphics is a problem as much as transformation system,remove it and a lot of people will come back nobody wanna be bears,tigers,penguins instead of their own characters.
  • zerghunter68 -

Quote from klapek: “Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from twardy: “5 coins limit resets at midnight or 9:00? ” 9AM I can confirm. Last night I've left my char afk from 3AM to 11AM and I had 9 coins. ” any tips for not getting dc for few hours? macro or…
  • klapek -

Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from twardy: “5 coins limit resets at midnight or 9:00? ” 9AM I can confirm. Last night I've left my char afk from 3AM to 11AM and I had 9 coins. ” any tips for not getting dc for few hours? macro or sth
  • Deadlift -

Quote from ZAISHEN: “Quote from Hizamaruu: “Sorry to break it to you but you are suggesting these to the wrong people. They are just publishing the game.Even a small price change in something has to be done by NCsoft in korea. ” I know, but i think…
  • Nagrio -

Liked itstheazn’s post in the thread Show us your character's FACE.

Like (Post)
  • [NICK]papichulo -

Replied to the thread Discussion Elyos So what is the business with trading forts?.

Quote from iSTAN: “Quote from [NICK]papichulo: “you can get premade just has easy has on ely side, if you put the work to get basic gear ” Can't find a premade on ely with full legendary gear, so yeah if it is as easy as here i rather stay…