Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Xanoa -

Replied to the thread Please DONT "fix" GoK (bonus).

Quote from BoroBeast: “7hours ago, guess no info today lulz ” on forum fr board.fr.aion.gameforge.com/in…?postID=366037#post366037 Weekly maintenance will take place this Wednesday, October 24, 2018 starting at 8:00 am (Paris time). The servers and…
  • Keymaker -

Replied to the thread If NCSoft were to release new subclasses per each existing class.

Quote from Z|A|C|H: “If Aion were to have new classes for the future patches, what would you like to see? I've imagined quite a few classes for the game. Paladin - A plate-wearing Warrior subclass that uses a sword and a shield. It can use it skills
  • netoulas -

Posted the thread Legion Tasks Rework.

Thread
    I wanna give an idea and same time to ask to change The Legion Tasks And Give us Something More useful in game Like Ancient or Legendary Enchantment Stones - Stigma stones something Like this ! pls guys make that Legion task a reason all people wanna…
  • Lara -

Liked JXRaiv’s post in the thread If NCSoft were to release new subclasses per each existing class.

Like (Post)
    "Whale" - wears everything, range AoE DPS that dual wields credit cards. Damage per hit depending on amount of money spent in last month with rate 1€ = 1 dmg. Best friend of Shugos, after server restart gets 0.0001% Kinah of all weekly sales on Broker.…
  • Daeny -

Replied to the thread Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest.

Quote from Galeas: “so saying that there won't be any compensation for anything is incorrect. ” And i didnt said that, i said: Quote from Daeny: “we should then supose that everything that is left without answers is not gonna get…
  • Tallulah -

Replied to the thread If NCSoft were to release new subclasses per each existing class.

Doombolt that's the most powerful class in aion right there! The "Milker" class is OP. It stuns you and then milk you dry. Then you wither and die. thumbsup.png
  • Doombolt -

Hopefully because he's got a long positive post to write. Fingers crossed.
  • ReturningPlayer -

Replied to the thread NA economy changes.

Quote from Xappy: “Already got prestige pass, 70ping with wtfast, with current events already made an extra 600kk kinah head start in but a lowly 5 days also got a perma mount(yes not 5 days like GF). The only downside are the siege times. 1 DAY…
  • Had -

Replied to the thread Honour points issue.

Quote from Nuke: “Today me and some friends lost rank, again, though we have joined all sieges and got rank. That means we farmed around 1000 hp in the past month, which should be way above 720hp. Not entirely sure if there's something wrong, but the…
  • Had -

Liked Nuke’s post in the thread Honour points issue.

Like (Post)
    Today me and some friends lost rank, again, though we have joined all sieges and got rank. That means we farmed around 1000 hp in the past month, which should be way above 720hp. Not entirely sure if there's something wrong, but the system says I…
  • Had -

Liked MagicSteel’s post in the thread Honour points issue.

Like (Post)
    I didn't pay for my rank, but I wasted hundreds of hours playing to have it. So, it's the same sh*t. There is not a fair reason to reset ranks, only for those that want a rank for free. Of course, sieges should give more hp, so that ppl can climb.
  • Psycho -

Replied to the thread Skins in 6.2+.

I miss Popoku cloth skin so much :< :asad:
  • Daeny -

Replied to the thread Divine Siege Rewards STILL Wrong.

@Galeas Mark as ''seen'' ? Since this is a clearly bug.
  • BoroBeast -

• sharlata -

Liked Behold’s post in the thread General Event Discussion Thread.

Like (Post)
    @Galeas can we actually get 80 level yasba's on the shop please ? you guys did the same thing on the 5.0 with 65 level yasba's when we were 72+ level
  • lovely -

oh, i am so sad that clerics can't use cloth anymore :< rst's bards skin was so beautiful.
  • lovely -

Replied to the thread Honour points issue.

i agree without previous opinions, 900 is a way too much, especially for deyla asmo and other servers, where asmos are just less than ely. and there is a strange thing that happened to me, few days ago i needed 10 glory to back with my rank, now i need…
  • Wolx -

well I already tried that way in the past and it never worked for me, but if it really works just buy from the broker some cheap tradeable stuff, I'm sure some people still trying to sell some old stuff. And yes on the skins that have the "only once…
  • Skaar -

Replied to the thread Vova Coin - Gold Ingot - Siege Reward - Luna Quest.

Quote from Galeas: “As always if there is any change it will be announced officially. Shugo goldand luna from the goldpack for instance will get a compensation so saying that there won't be any compensation for anything is incorrect. ” Galeas, do you…
  • Nagrio -

Liked Rym’s post in the thread After a month 6.2.

Like (Post)
    Gear: Was easy to get the completely useless Garrison gear with which you get utterly destroyed by all compensated players. Enchanting: Absolute dogshit, after 1 full month of doing every single activity daily might I sensibly add I have managed to make…