Recent Activities

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Dele -

Replied to the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Quote from esset23: “Quote from Sjaakjuh: “However I'd like to get less rewards and actually have the coins drop in game. 4x Mirash - 0 Coins ” Did 4 x Mirash with +100% drop amulet. 0 coins as well. ” Amulets doesn't work on Boxes btw
  • biogeocenoz -

Quote from Watchcat: “Quote from biogeocenoz: “Are you serious? Why are these useless items here? Where are legendary pvp stones? Even in Kaisinel morph you're nothing without epic pvp gear.... PvE boost, okaaaaay ” You can't make everyone happy.…
  • SneakyGerald -

Yeah, no PVP stones but at least this is not event with trash rewards, at least now we can get sometionh useful. Still can be better but at least we made some progress in rewards hope it will continue like this and better.
  • KudesnikEU -

Thx for minionite rank B, next time add plz rank C, it's actual in game now))
  • Meda -

Liked Galeas’s post in the thread New Year’s Events.

Like (Post)
    There is currently a bug with the Mirash Refuge Treasure Chest. It should drop a insignias from the event but it’s not working. It will be fixed with next week’s maintenance and a compensation will be offered for missed insignias on the same day.
  • Nagrio -

Liked kyokushin’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    how can people keep saying gameforge is doing good job and good event ... Really ...it s cause of people like you that nothing change and gameforge keep doing useless events with useless rewards ! After 4 months they didn t get yet what people need in…
  • terent -

I like that you can get some transformation contract but it would be nicer of afking wasn't required :p either way nicer than a couple of earlier events
  • Enjoykin -

Quote from kyokushin: “No pvp stones ....nothing else to say ” Since when PvE activity have to give PvP stones? There is no logic in your crying reply. I dont undestand why people always QQing.
  • kyokushin -

how can people keep saying gameforge is doing good job and good event ... Really ...it s cause of people like you that nothing change and gameforge keep doing useless events with useless rewards ! After 4 months they didn t get yet what people need in…
  • esset23 -

Quote from Sjaakjuh: “However I'd like to get less rewards and actually have the coins drop in game. 4x Mirash - 0 Coins ” Did 4 x Mirash with +100% drop amulet. 0 coins as well.
  • Senpai -

Replied to the thread Merge Nergal or give free character transfers.

• Hatsuo -

Quote from Sjaakjuh: “To be honest. Good rewards. However I'd like to get less rewards and actually have the coins drop in game. 4x Mirash - 0 Coins 4x Garden - 0 coins Im on a 0% drop rate at this moment. If they actually dropped it would've been an…
  • BoroBeast -

Liked Watchcat’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Quote from biogeocenoz: “Are you serious? Why are these useless items here? Where are legendary pvp stones? Even in Kaisinel morph you're nothing without epic pvp gear.... PvE boost, okaaaaay ” You can't make everyone happy. Overall very good event…
  • Hatsuo -

Liked Kuroiz’s post in the thread Is templar Useless in 6.0 ?.

Like (Post)
    thats literally all you are going to be able to do anyway, play ping pong and support group XD.
  • BoroBeast -

Liked [NICK]Nutter’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    Got 2 x trans scrolls 1 x major trans scroll (which was green shugo so not really major lol) 10x fighting frags and a bunch of other bits, good event so far ;)
  • BoroBeast -

Liked Rastekkel’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    These are decent rewards! I hope they drop often because i'd much rather earn them by playing the game then being AFK :P
  • BoroBeast -

Liked Argentino’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    I recommend accumulating all the contracts and opening them at the end of the event
  • BoroBeast -

Liked Lyneza90’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    You get multiple rewads out of 1 chest. I just got 2 white contracts,1 ancient pve stone, 30 day mount, 10 shop potions, 10 fragments of fighting spirit, 15 slot stones and some food. Good event if it stays this way.
  • BoroBeast -

Liked Hatsuo’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] Rusty Coin.

Like (Post)
    major contract is worth
  • BoroBeast -

Liked i-always-say-xd’s post in the thread [Discussion Thread] New Years Event.

Like (Post)
    AWESOME XD